I'v crossed ocean of dream to find you... (bonus chapter)

And so ... here I am again .... with a bonus chapter. I replied to most of you : never say never, but I didn't think I would write an introduction to the chapter again so quickly.
I received so many messages, so many requests ... you wrote me so many beautiful words that I simply could not be a heart of stone.
Although, said I had no intention of writing anything any time soon, I reactivate my brain cells and wrote a few lines.

This is my thank you for every comment, for every word, message. My world become a more beautiful place with all  love and support you give me in the last four months.

p.s. In this chapter my dear waanjai  friends will recognize some things related to MewGulf ... but as you already know, there is no TharnType without MewGulf...

Oh, one more thing, google translate rebelled against all those accusations against him and today he decided to take revenge on me. I wish I was more literate so I can show you what it really looks like when Tharn and Type love each other. But... this is the best I can give you. Please enjoy ❤

********

Type's  POV

Meeting on that terrace was like fulfilling the wildest dream. How many people have the opportunity to really meet the man of their dreams. And I mean that literally. I'm not sure I did best, but I didn't back down, I didn't let shock and disbelief stop me from looking into the face of the most handsome man in the world. It was unreal to look into his eyes. Even though I knew it wasn't Tharn from my dream yet it was the man of my dreams. Does that make any sense? And do you know how I knew it wasn't a dream again? Tharn from a dream would have fucked me 10 times so far, and this Tharn is so calm, careful ...

We were on that terrace for about two hours, it was a bit of a cautious conversation. I don't know if that's the right word but ... we talked about some ordinary things. I said I was a student, he said he was CEO. I said that Satin was my mother, he said  he had the opportunity to meet her once ...

In one crazy moment, I wanted to be as provocative as Tharn from the dream when we first met. Can you imagine me saying: Take off your pants! But I didn't ... I didn't change that much. So, we have a normal conversation between two men who don't know each other, in the end exchanged phone numbers.

He called me a few days later. I answered the call in the calmest possible voice;
~ yes... I'm busy, I am preparing for the end of the semester; no, no ,no, I have time for dinner. Yes, I can tonight ... ~

When we finished talking, my hands were shaking for another half hour ...
Exactly at the agreed time Tharn came in front of my apartment. White shirt with rolled up sleeves, and jeans. Such a simple combination but he looked like a million dollars. And then he was smiling and lifting an eyebrow. I was a little confused but then I remembered ... I wear the same combination.

- "It's like we made a deal."

I started laughing,

- "I can jump up and wear something else."

- "Why? I really like it like this."

I didn't answer anything but I felt my ears burning.

- "I know I suggested dinner but I didn't want to book a place where you might not be comfortable. So if you have a suggestion, I'm listening."

Type looked at him in surprise.

- "Oh, I don't go out much. But ... maybe somewhere there's not a lot of crowds."