Love is Love

This chapter I dedicate to all people who love to love.

Sometimes we are unaware that our spoken or written word can have an effect on the person who reading / listening.  But when, a few days ago, a wonderful soul pointed to some things, I began to feel responsibility. So after that, whatever I wrote was not good enough. Although this story was destined to have a happy ending from the beginning, I still wanted to bring in some drama to make it all sweeter in the end. And I'll stick to that.
I tried to figure out how not to make this story cliché, but I don't seem to be a good enough writer. So if, after all, this story is a total cliche in the end and not interesting, do not forget that Tharn and Type in this univers and in all parallel universes will always be together, happy and in love.

Thank you for reading and thank you for dedicating your time to this story.

***********

Tharn and Type spent their days in new apartment. Although they had spent time in Type's small apartment before, choosing furniture and furnishing the apartment brought the true feeling that this was their home. Tharn enjoyed watching Type while choosing linens, or for hours looking for the right glasses and plates. The happiness on Type's face could not be described in words. Tharn knew Type was the final piece of the puzzle of his life. He would give all his wealth and power for one Type's smile. And that feeling didn't scare him anymore. Everyone felt the change that  happened to Tharn. Family, friends, employees ... all those people whom he takes for granted, he has now seen in a new light. He did not wonder how he had lived without love until now, because he was aware that he had been waiting for Type the whole time. It is true that gender does not matter or whether a person is tall, dark-haired, blonde ... the only thing that matters is the feelings, and the inner beauty that the person possesses. And Type was an angel there. When he smiled, people would be amazed. But Type was not aware of it.
Type became more sociable. He talked about Champ and college. He exchanged messages with Techno several times. Tharn was happy that his little one was slowly making friends. He only didn't understand the situation with Satin, but he didn't want to pressure Type to talk about it. He knew that Satin did not know that her son had moved. Tharn couldn't understand how cold she was with Type.

Type enjoyed his life. Everything came into place. Fate stirred her fingers and brought him Tharn. Although he was afraid at first, he was now certain that he and Tharn would reach old age together. He was going to college and trying to get Techno to come to campus. Although Techno was the one who wants  to become friends, he persistently avoided  Type's  invitation to see each other. At first Type thought Techno was busy with the job, but now it was slowly becoming apparent that Techno was deliberately avoiding him.

Champ was waiting for him in the same place. Type first thought to share his doubts about Techo, but he knew Champ didn't have a high opinion of Techno and then didn't want to raise any more doubts.
Type had many unanswered questions these days. So he didn't need another one. Champ knew about him and Tharn. Maybe Techno also sensed their connection. What about Tharn? Did he tell anyone? How will his family react? Does Tharn even consider telling his family? Type had no problem publicly disclosing to the world that Tharn was his. But what about Tharn? What does he think of it? No, no, no ... it's better not to find out. It could affect the Tharn business. Maybe the family would get mad at him too. No .... it's definitely better to stay hidden. Type didn't care if anyone knew he was gay. He didn't care what the world was going to say. But maybe he should talk to Tharn about this. At least to clarify what Tharn's opinion is.

- "Mom I'm in the middle of job and I'll call you as soon as I'm done. Of course, I promise. Say hello to them all."

Tharn just finished a brief conversation with his mother. He didn't even make the video call. Mom would surely see on  his face that something beautiful was happening in his life. And he didn't want to lie to her. He actually didn't want to lie to anyone and hide Type and their relationship. He knew many would not look favorably on their relationship. He would have easily dealt with this, but was afraid that it would affect Type.