Somewhere over the rainbow...

"Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true..."

*******

Step by step and we are getting closer to the end of this story. Or a new beginning, depending on the angle from which we look at everything that will happen in this chapter.

Remember: this story has a happy ending. But what will never have a happy ending is my english grammar. Sorry.

*********

It has been raining in Bangkok for days. When Type looked out the window he would see only black clouds, but there was a red glow on the edge of the sky. It was as if the sun was shining all around and only in Bangkok was rainy and gloomy. At a time like this, Type was sad. Time passed slowly, everything was like a slow motion shot. It affected him to the point that he forgot things. For example, to tell Alex his doubts about the old man, if Tharn hadn't mentioned, he's not sure if he would remembered to call Alex.  Today he turned on the dishwasher, even though it was empty. Yesterday, he went out to the store in slippers even though there was a cloudburst outside.

But apart from the weather, he was also affected by the fact that old man and Max calmed down. There were no attacks, there was no news. For the first 5-6 days, if the phone rang, he jumped in fear that someone would tell him bad news ... after ten days, he even thought of calling a lawyer and asking him what was happening.

Alex and Tum left. Type felt a huge emptiness after they left. He was sad, Satin was far away and now Alex wouldn't be there either. He enjoyed being called by Satin every day, sometimes twice. He laughed when he remembered his mother telling him all the time: ~~ I miss you little one, I miss you a lot ~~ who would think that Satin would ever say those words.

Tharn was even gentler than before. He saw that Type was sad and distracted, and then he tried to devote as much time as possible to him.
Tharn was worried about Type, he came out in slippers yesterday and without a bodyguard. How he managed to get past them was not clear to anyone. He must have wandered in the rain for more than an hour, so Tharn put off all business for a few days and stayed with him in the apartment.

-"Type, do you want to go somewhere for a few days? Somewhere where there's no rain?"

- "I don't know Tharn, I have a feeling wherever we go the rain would follow us."

- "Hey, you're really pessimistic these days. If you don't want to travel we can go to Elysium or some other club, we haven't been to hot date in a long time."

- "I'd stay home after all. I'd lie on your lap like this, listen to your voice and imagine we're the only people on the planet."

- "And you wouldn't be bored with me? If we were the only people on the planet?"

- "Before you, my planet had only one inhabitant - me. Then you came. And it became super fun. So my answer is - no. I can never be bored with you."  

- "But now your planet has a few other inhabitants besides me."

- "Temporary residents."

Tharn laughed. He stroked Type's hair gently.

- "Tharn, isn't it weird that those two calmed down? What do you think, are they preparing some big boom or fighting somewhere else and we don't know anything about it?"

- "Baby, I still have people monitoring the situation. Everything is calm. It's like those two don't exist. I think they're up to something, and we'll find out soon enough."