Sweet cherry ( 18+)

Techno's  POV

Techno opened his eyes with great effort, his head echoing. It felt like some little monkey was banging his cymbals loudly. I haven't had a hangover like this in a while- Techno thought.
But then pictures and flashbacks started to flow in his  head ..... Oh my god, so he doesn't have a hangover ... last night he did .... he did ... he had sex with Champ! He blinked and then opened his eyes again ... Yeeeaap isn't a dream after all, he really had sex with Champ. And that, oh boy, it's called crazy sex. His nose got the smell of cherries and that smell after sex ... he heard rhythmic breathing beside him ... so Champ is still there ...
Techno closed his eyes again, the sex scenes from the previous night were so lively and picturesque ... Techno tried to connect those scenes ...
He remembered the preparation in the bathroom and the strong smell of cherry ... then he remembered the heat ... the abnormal heat that was spreading through his body ... the twitching in his back hole ... he remembered the itch that had suddenly engulfed his entire body. He didn't remember how long masturbated before he saw Champ at the door...the next thing he remembered was begging Champ to help him .... first sex ... their first sex was like mating two horny moose ... surely the whole neighborhood heard them. Bravo Techno, bravo idiot, something like this can only happen to you ... Now you need to gather strength and get out of bed. Maybe you should run away while Champ sleeps.

He tried to get up but his lower body didn't listen to him. Each movement was like a slow motion shot. No wonder - Techno thought - last night my legs were in the air for hours or I was in a position that I thought could only  acrobats perform. But even though he was tired, Techno felt some abnormal pleasure ... as if he had been carrying a heavy burden for years and now suddenly disappeared. He moved his head slightly and looked at Champ.
Champ's head was tilted, rhythmic breathing could be heard and a slight, almost imperceptible snoring. He was only covered by half ... oh god, what a body.  It was perfect, like an art statue. Techno continued to glance at Champ's body. Suddenly he winced ... there was a bite print on Champ's right hand. Bite print was already swollen and a bruises appeared. Oh, that's what I did- Techno thought. I bit him like an animal. Is he mad at me? Will she want to continue the relationship with me? These are just some of the questions that went through Techno's head. Maybe it would be best for me to fall asleep. Champ will go home and I'll have time to figure out how to apologize.

Champ's POV

I woke up and saw Techno beside me, he didn't make any moves or sounds .... it was weird to see him so calm. Last night was ... wooow ...

I moved closer to his face and put a light kiss on his cheek. At that moment his nose wrinkled slightly and his eyelids fluttered. I quickly put my head down on the pillow and pretended to be asleep. I don't know why I did it,  although, knowing Techno this morning will be difficult for him. I'm going to keep pretending to be asleep, maybe giving him some time to accept what happened last night. Almost laughed when remembered the previous night. Ohaaa... there it is. Techno remembered what had happened. I can feel his whole body squirming and it feels like I can feel the warmth spreading from his shame ... he's so sweet.

Last night, when I walked into the apartment, the scene was like a porn movie. But oh boy, Techno was so fucking sexy. When that crying voice called my name, don't know how I didn't finish right away. I think, I walked the distance between the door and the bed in one step. Or rather, jump, because at one point I was at the door and at another I jumped on Techno. I kiss him, licked him, squeezed him ....
I didn't know what was wrong with him but the smell of the cherry was so intense. Techno's body seemed to be burning, and soon the heat was on me.