Heart of glass

My dear ones, I know these introductions are boring, but before this chapter I have to write a few words. All those who have watched the series know the Tum character. Since I'm not happy with how his character was done, I wanted to give him a little more space. And to give him a chance  to find his soulmate. (I apologize to anyone who loves a TumTar couple but this story just isn't interesting to me)
 That's why Alex was created. Although they are total opposites, they will still heal each other. Alex needs to feel the warmth of the human body and Tum needs someone to get him out of self-isolation.
You will realize how much I wanted to give him a happy ending story because I even wrote a song.

************

"That day I reached out to you with my hands and my heart ...
But you didn't see me, everything you said was: meet my loved ones.
Now I'm standing in the middle of the dark ... my hands are bleeding, squeezing a broken heart of glass ..."

Alex was standing on the roof of the building, waking up in a cold sweat, but the sun was strong enough here, so he could feel the heat immediately. He was barefoot and in the lower part of pajamas ... this had happened before, whenever he felt suffocating or overwhelmed by heavy thoughts he would climb to the top of the building and let the sun warm him. When he was a boy he lived in a family that he thought was normal. One day he woke up and was told he had been in a coma all month. He was 12 ... Alex lost his memory due to trauma and stress. He went to various therapists, psychiatrists, shamans ... but nothing helped. Whenever he tried to remember, he would get a terrible headache and be ill for two days. Nobody talked about what happened, they just said he had an accident. Soon after, he was sent to a boarding school abroad. Although difficult at first, it quickly fitted. He didn't remember anything about his family or friends anyway. Alex rarely went home, but he found new friends at boarding school. When enrolled in college, some things about his family became clear. It was a family running a dirty business. And Alex didn't want anything to do with it. The connections he made while at boarding school became very important when enrolled in college. He had money, and he found a common language with other rich people. Father was in good health, his cousins ​​were the ones who took care of the business. Although Alex was the only child no one expected him to inherit his father. Alex didn't want to ask why. After graduating from college, planned to stay in the UK but father's lawyer came with an envelope. It said that Alex was getting his share of the inheritance. They were healthy businesses, small, but not founded with dirty money. It was up to Alex to decide what to do with them. He seized the opportunity and made his little empire. However, as his wealth grew, Alex was increasingly associated with his mafia family. But, didn't mind.  He knew that in the eyes of the law, everything worked according to the regulations. TV stations and magazines were purely entertaining.

He promised Techno that he would not touch Type, but still had to find out why he was so upset, by that face. What found out surprised him a little. Type was the son of actress Satin, the father-deceased, a medical student. His boyfriend is Tharn K. That's what shocked Alex a lot. Tharn K was a good catch, a dangerous player and among the richer people in Thailand. Alex's magazines have often written about Tharn's successes, both business and love. Alex met Tharn and he respected Tharn's success. This is just further evidence that Type is a very special person. He didn't want to resent Tharn K, but he'd have to talk to Type once again.

Tharn planned to surprise Type. It had been six months since they had been together, he knew that Type loved music and concerts, but that he had no one to go to before. So tonight he wanted to surprise him. This was a rare occasion and if Tharn was not best friends with the singer, and that the club was not owned by him maybe Type would never have opportunity to hear this musician live.
Tum was one of the most famous Thai singers who even made a huge success in the world. His ballads "Heart of glass" "Embrace Me Only Once" "While Smiling My Heart Cries" were just some songs that brought him planetary glory. And when he announced four years ago that he was retiring, millions of fans were broken for days. They wrote petitions, threatened to kill themselves. But Tum stayed with his decision. No one knew the reason for this. However, Tum could not refuse Tharn's request. Tharn also didn't know the reason why Tum decided to end his career. He must have a good reason for it, and Tharn didn't want to be another person to ask him questions. He hoped Tum would tell him one day.
Tum was sitting in a club where he would sing for Tharn and his boyfriend tonight. When Tharn called him and told he was looking for a favor, Tum couldn't even dream what was going to happen. Tharn has a boyfriend! Tum agreed but was still in shock. He just had to get to know the person that made Tharn do this kind of thing. Tum knew Tharn wouldn't call him if this person wasn't special. He  was not jealous, but felt a small stab in heart. For many years he loved one person, but that person never noticed it. That person always looked up to him as a younger brother. That person inspired him to do something of his life. Because of that person he became famous. Because of that person he wrote his most beautiful songs, but also because of that person he touched the blackest bottom.