Downfall

"Little Alice fell 
d
o
w
n
the hole, 
bumped her head
and bruised her soul..."

Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

*****

Tharn read  mail he received from secretary. There were problems in several hotels. All of these hotels were part of a chain that Tharn recently purchased. If Tharn received this report earlier, he would not have paid much attention to it. Not everything can be predicted in this business. But if things like this occur in certain places at some point, it means that something is artificially provoked. In one hotel a group of tourists had food poisoning, in another hotel they had problems with installations, in the third hotel there were big cancellations of reservations. A total of 15 hotels had some problems. Tharn frowned. He knew from experience that this was no accident. This is an inside job. Someone leaned on him and now began to implement the plan. Was it Type's grandfather? Or maybe the same fox who sold him hotels?  And maybe it's competing hotels, maybe this has nothing to do with Type.

Tharn won't mention anything to Type, he didn't want to upset him.

Another mail arrived from  secretary. In the mail there were links of several forums and magazines. Various "witnesses" appeared, describing their "ugly experiences" at Imperial Hotels.

Tharn closed laptop. He was looking at sleeping Type. One look at that beautiful angelic face and Tharn was instantly better. All anger would disappear when he looked at Type, for him his angel was like a tranquilizer. He leaned and kissed Type gently.

Tum was engrossed in his thoughts. Couldn't wait to see Alex, to apologize for acting like an idiot. He turned to Tharn:

- "Tharn, when we land I will go to Alex right away, give us some time to talk and then I'll bring him to you. Okay?"

Tharn nodded.

From the airport, Tum immediately went to Alex's, and although it was almost midnight he didn't care, he couldn't waste a minute anymore. When Alex opened the door, Tum threw himself into his arms.

- "What? How? Oh my God Tum, how I missed you !!"

Tum hugged him tight. He didn't even bother to stop the tears that were coming. Happiness. Alex in my embrace, this is pure happiness.
Alex picked him up and carried to the living room.

- "I know, I know. I missed you too. Hey, don't cry. Let me sit and you sit in my lap so I can look you in the face."

Tum obeyed. Now they were sitting face to face. Tum's tears were streaming down his cheeks, but he was smiling.

- "Sorry Alex. Sorry I left, I was stupid. Sorry I didn't stay with you. But now I'm here and I'm not going anywhere."

Alex wiped his tears and gently stroked his cheeks.

- "It's okay Tum. You don't have to apologize. You're here now and that's the most important thing."

He moved closer to Tum's face and kissed his lips gently. Tum returned, first slowly and then more passionately. They kissed and hugged each other. Their tongues were intertwined, they sucked, they bit each other's lips….

When they separated, both had a flame, a desire in their eyes ... Tum felt Alex's erection.

- "Tum, ohhh god ... this is crazy. I ... I want to fuck you. I want you to feel me deep inside. Vanilla sex .... I want it .... no sex toys, no blindfolds , just me and you ... missionary pose ... to look at your pretty face as you reach the climax .... "