Satin (part I)

Satin stared at the pictures scattered around the table. She was both - happy and confused. Time flies really fast, until yesterday Type was a baby, and now he lives with his lover. And no less than his lover was a CEO of Imperial  Corporation. She had to admit it was a good catch. Satin was happy about Type. Now she can finally relent a little. Type found a guy, who can protect him from anything. She looked at Type with tears in her eyes: Oh my God Type, how much you look like your father ....

It was over 20 years ago .... Satin was a beautiful little girl who came to town from the countryside. That naive and cheerful little girl had a different name then. She was looking for a job because her grandmother barely managed to feed them. Satin knew nothing about her parents. Grandma always avoided the subject. When she went to town, she knew she couldn't find a decent job without education. But she was not afraid of hard work either. Satin  was lucky that a woman from her village had already worked for a rich family. She also introduced Satin to help in the kitchen. Satin was a beautiful little girl, she acted tenderly and her white complexion and magic smile gave her the aura of some magical being. Shortly after arriving at the home of a wealthy family, the eldest son fell in love with Satin. And Satin was crazy about him. They were stealing  a couple of minutes each day to spend  together. They were aware that no one would approve their relationship. But as time went on, the guy became more demanding and Satin eventually relented and gave him her's  virginity. After a few months, she realized, she was pregnant. Little girl  was scared bat happy. She will have a baby from a guy she loves and who loves her. Now everyone will have to accept their relationship. They will get married and have lots of children. But the guy was horrified when she told him the news. She saw panic and annoyance on his face but tried to encourage him, to convince him that everything would be okay. He did not immediately want to tell his parents, he said he was making a plan. In the end he figured they should run. That is, she will be the first to go to the place he chooses, and after a few days he will join her. Satin agreed to the plan as her stomach got bigger and soon everyone would be able to see what happened. She packed up some of her belongings, he gave her some money and escorted her to the back gate… that was the last time she saw him….

Satin flinched from thinking ... the past should remain in the past ... what matters most now, Type found happiness.

She could see it in his smile, in his loving look. And he also sees that love has been returned to Type. Tharn K   was madly in love with her son.
He looks at Type like no one has ever looked at her…

Type was thinking about whether to tell Satin about his move. Not that he cared what she had to say about it.
In the end, however, he decided to visit her. He'll go unannounced, so if she is  not home, there's an excuse to leave a message.
Coming to mother's house for Type was always a business visit. She calls him, or tells him to come. He arrives, has lunch or attends a reception and that's all ... But today he felt different.

Type walked into the house and went to the part where the library was. Satin loved to spend time there. The door was open. He saw Satin sitting at her desk, staring absently at the spot on the wall. He was a little surprised to see the expression on her face. Type never seen her so sad and vulnerable ... she looked like someone who had just received the news that a very sweet person had passed away. He cleared his throat to let her know he was there.

Satin was surprised to see Type .... she quickly removed the pictures from the table and went to meet him.

- "Oh you came? I'm ... well, I have a new role, so I practiced. Come in, come in."

Type was staring at her face from which all trace of sadness disappeared ... She was kind, almost cheerful ... no wonder Satin was a really good actress.