Two bodies but one soul

I don't know why but I have some need to write all of Tum's songs .... I'm sorry I can't bring you a tune with these words.

Even though the chapter has some cheeky parts, I still can't mark it as 18+. I was good and didn't have a lot of dirty thoughts.

And one more thing, unfortunately my English grammar is still awful.

***********

Tharn waited for his parents to settle in, then headed for Satin's house. His little bunny hid there, but he was fooled if thought he would sleep outside the house tonight.
The housekeeper showed him the way to the salon where mother and son were engrossed in conversation.
Satin saw him first and smiled. Type turned and jumped off the armchair:

- "Tharn! Why are you here? Aren't you with your parents?"

Tharn hugged Type and said:

- "Good evening Satin. I came for Type, to take him home."

Type blushed and Satin laughed when she saw how possessive Tharn was.

- "Why go home? You can stay here tonight. We can have dinner and spend some time together."

Tharn looked at Type, who looked at him with his big, pretty eyes.

- "Maybe we can. This is my first time sleeping in my mother-in-law's house."

Type blushed even more and wished he'd fall into the ground. This Tharn really has no shame.

-"Tharn, I hope you will forgive me for addressing you by name only and for not adding -son."

Tharn nodded. His hands gripped Type's right fist.

- "Type told me your parents arrived. I will not interfere with your affairs, whatever you decide I'm here to support you and Type."

- "Yes, they decided to surprise me. In fact, they have long been aware that I have someone and since I didn't say anything, they decided to come and ' make me'  tell them everything. But you don't have to worry Satin. They never interfered with my love and business decisions. Whatever they say now cannot and will not affect me. Type is my love, my partner,  and it will be for the rest of my life. And if I can somehow influence my destiny, it will be my partner in the next and in all future lives."

Satin was deeply moved. It must have been nice to be loved like this.

- "Well, that's settled. Then when we meet your parents tomorrow? The sooner the better, my son won't have a panic attack again."

- "Mom! I didn't have a panic attac, I was just too excited."

Type avoided looking in Tharn's direction after the words he uttered. Type remembered imagining that someone would tell him those words. And now that he had the opportunity to hear them, he didn't know how to act.

Type from fantasy was eloquent, he knew what to do. But this Type in real life looked like it was made of stone, just because he was so enchanted by Tharn's words that simply his brain didn't know what to answer.

So he just squeezed Tharn's hand.

Satin saw that her son was struggling with something, so she stood up and said:

-" I'm going to look at the schedule for tomorrow."

As soon as Satin left the room room, Type turned to Tharn:

- "Tharn ... I .... thank you for saying these words. Maybe I'm acting like a cold-blooded person to you, but I'm actually so happy I can't explain it to you. I've never been so happy in my whole life and that's why I don't know how to react. But I want you to know that in this and in all future lives, it can be just you and no one else. I love you. "