If the Asean family was a typical modern family

I know, it's random but I've been thinking about this for a long time.

Indonesia: typical carefree grandmother. Too carefree that she'd spend most of her money on her nieces and nephews.

Malaysia: loves to be a sarcastic aunt but happens to make them funny; tends to drink but not in front of children and loves to bribe them with anything so she can be alone. Usually disappears during reunions.

Philippines: a nagging aunt, usually gets mad to her sisters but never to anyone she's not close with. Loves to gossip and hear rumors. Probably the most fake personality there is—first she battles the president with a slipper and next she goes all lovey dovey when the tables turn.

Singapore: the rich daddy ;). Preferably people call him Mr. C (cash, credit card, country club—). Is usually the quiet and always has that resting bitch face. Very awkward when it comes to socializing but never business.

Myanmar: the lame uncle. Loves to make dad jokes, likes drinking a lot, and is also too carefree. Quite the handful he is when it comes to—well, everything. Give him some money and he'll lose it the next day to some gambling game.

Cambodia: the gay millennial cousin (bitch I don't have a gay cousin—oh wait, I'm the gay cousin). If you're up for some life hacks, let him be your teacher. The only way to solve your problems is to fucking get over it. Not the ideal type to give advise to children because he swears a lot. Instagram guru.

Laos: the diva Auntie. Change is her principle and fashion is everything for her. Loves to talk about anything on her mind and won't shut up about how much she loves herself and her family that they even gave a restraining order just so she could shut up. She's pretty though and tends to have of boyfriends every month but not at the same time (and she's the most successful person in her family aside from Singapore).

Vietnam: nice older sister. Shy young college student who has nieces and nephews who love her a lot. She offers to let them borrow anything and never gets mad and that's the downside of her personality.

Thailand: LOVE HIM. The best uncle there is (Myanmar who? Joke), will make your best day even in darkest of times. Loves to spoil children and would be the best model for them as well. Too happy and positive that everyone is getting blind of how much his teeth shines when he smiles. Just love him I mean come on.

Timor: Gen X sister. Too realistic it bums everyone out. Likes to vlog about her daily life of the ASEAN family and how annoying it is for them to be related to her. Wants to hide her shame but loves to be in trend. Famous in social media and likes Auntie Malaysia more than Indonesia.

Papua New Guinea: Typical brother who knows his shit. Low-key be flirty but fails. Brawn more than brains. Doesn't know how a computer works. Energetic and obnoxious. Smol boi.

Brunei: soft boi brother. Everyone likes to pick on him because he gets embarrassed. He so nice and cute and can be possibly a boyfriend material. Aces his exams and is a great martial arts student. Can't cook but adores Indo's cooking that he aspires to be like her one day. Such a shame.

On a bright school day, everyone was gathered around in the living room to prep up their usual daily habits.

PNG: Guys! I'm off to work *waves then goes out by the door*

Timor: *looking at her phone whilst speaking* Pap, you're 13 and I doubt anyone would accept you in your job application *leaves for school as well* bye guys.

Indonesia: take care sweet children! I've packed up your favorite foods in there!

Malaysia: geez Indo, you don't have to spoil them a lot

Indonesia: come on Mal, they're children. I'm just giving my effort into loving them. Unlike you.

Malaysia: psh—they labeled me as their favorite aunt.

Philippines: *whispering over to Vietnam* y'know yesterday I heard something about the neighbors that one of them has a crush on you

Vietnam: *mildly interested* really? Who?

Philippines: one of the girls

Vietnam: *looks at her cereal bowl awkwardly* okay

Thailand: *comes out of his room fresh and clean* children already in school?

Myanmar: *tipsy* yep, it's a shame I couldn't go with them.

Laos: stop your drinking habits. It's getting out of hand

Myanmar: you are not my mother

Laos: but I'm older and your sister

Myanmar: then why isn't there any wrinkles on your face?

Laos: *rolls up sleeves*

Malaysia: okay if y'all gonna fight then I suggest you do it outside please

Philippines: well that was nice advice, the neighbors will be watching

Malaysia: can't the neighborhood enjoy authentic drama?

Brunei: *walks down the stairs*

Brunei: *goes back in his room*

Indonesia: Bru-Bru, please come down, the food's getting cold

Brunei: *from upstairs* no thank you, don't call me Bru-Bru. I'm jumping off the window now.

Cambodia: *not looking up from his phone* careful not to slip

Brunei: *jumps off the window and slips anyway*

Brunei: *dusting off his uniform* bye guys! I'm off to school!

ASEAN: bye!

Cambodia: Brunei could be so cute

Malaysia: and rude and hectic and awkward.

Thailand: has nobody seen Singapore?

Singapore: *steps in frame* I'm here. But I wish I wasn't.

Indonesia: oh? Why aren't you changing into your suit?

Singapore: I'm the boss I can do whatever I want.

Philippines: not in this family.

Singapore: touché.

Indonesia: guys, it's 12 pm what do you want me to cook for lunch?

Malaysia: has it been that late? The sky is pretty bright—

Indonesia: I'm taking about the morning 12 pm

Malaysia: oh.

Singapore: pffts-

Malaysia: shut it four eyes.

Loss: well everyone ruined my morning, I'm going to a place where people actually care about my presence.

Cambodia: the retirement home?

Laos: *apparent offended face*

Laos: excuse me?