ASEAN imagines: BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND ATTRIBUTES

So I was thinking about this and I was like, why the fuck not? I mean maybe you'll find something out of them even though they not exist ;-;

Also I ain't adding PNG and TIMOR because the FBI is watching me.

BOYS

Singapore

He's the type to love you in a subtle way, I'm sure that everyone would want to be attracted this man—Rich, has class, rich, has manners, nice, rich and is the definition of Tsundere. Would prefer to fancy you with his love through expensive everything. He's fucking adorable when he gets flushed and/or shy come on.

Advantages: Polite, Responsible, Independent, really really affectionate

Disadvantages: workaholic, short tempered, Kiasu level: 100

Myanmar

I'm sure everyone loves the athletic one and that's what Myanmar's all about! He's the airhead who really couldn't take the atmosphere quite well but he's got the looks and the height. He's very energetic and rarely goes blank with topics for a conversation. He's somewhat popular and never loses his energy when it comes to hangouts and reunions. Supportive, proud and will not hesitate to fight a bitch when they anger/hurt you. Trust me, he's the real deal.

Advantages: Loving, Good looking, loyal

Disadvantages: couldn't take in the atmosphere, you < boys, doesn't keep promises

Cambodia

I'm sure you could he's somewhat of an E-Boy? He's the cocky yet irresistible guy with his confident remarks and dominance over you. Pretty seductive I might say ;)

He loves to do all the dirty things with you (not too NSFW but in a way he'd take risks for you if you do the same). He knows how to handle things when you're lost or in limbo and he would not hesitate to bite back his desires for you. He bold as fuck ;)))

Advantages: Fashionable, Sweet-talker, super super affectionate (too affectionate)

Disadvantages: MOODY, A fucking machine gun for insults, loses interest quickly

Thailand

I'm pretty sure we all know that Thailand is the boy next door; he's nice, kind, good with kids, and all. But it doesn't just end there, he could render off from dominance to dependence and is really fucking HANDSOME with his hair down like UGH. Just like Myanmar, he's pretty popular too. Most especially to girls. He's also got this senile side of him though, so you better be avoid that or not ;))

Advantages: caretaker, best hugs, risk-taker

Disadvantages: Loves to make you jealous, murderous intent, secretive at best

Brunei

Who wouldn't want a wholesome boyfriend? Brunei fits this platform. He's the cute one, not you. Likes to to treat you a lot. Showers you with compliments all the time but he gets embarrassed when it's reciprocated. He isn't the type to fight or cause any drama, he just wants hugs and kisses.

Advantages: fucking adorable, innocent, truthful

Disadvantages: emotional, clingy, stalker

GIRLS

Malaysia

The cool type of girlfriend. She's just so cool like damn. She shows this type of rebellious confidence that makes you wanna melt into her arms and find a way to open her icy heart. She sometimes has this urge to touch you without giving any notice—slick and smooth. She doesn't wanna back down in an argument and would love some kind of competition. Malaysia is the type of person to compliment you but you wouldn't know if it actually was one.

Advantages: low-key tsundere, the "cool-girl" aura, loyal

Disadvantages: sarcastic, competitive, gets jealous easily

Indonesia

Second mother. The human embodiment of happy pills. A fucking GODDESS.

She treats you special and is always there for you when you need her. She doesn't need any words to talk you out of troubles, her aura just gives you reassurance and calmness. She's can't quite handle receiving special treatment form you though so she gets flustered at times which ends up being super super adorable. She's quite old-fashioned and doesn't mind the insults being thrown at her, she isn't the type to hold grudges regardless.

Advantages: (see firstly)

Disadvantages: Blames herself too much, stubborn, too forgiving

Philippines

The smooth talker—knows her way to love. Gives you cheesy pick up lines and is really proud of having as their significant other. Brags about you too much but in a good way. She's really energetic and enthusiastic but tends to get super down and moody (just like Cambodia). Loves to try new things with you and always has her way of things even though people find it odd.

Advantage: DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY, HER EARS ARE RILED UP IN CONFIDENCE, ball of energy, romantic

Disadvantages: corny as hell, touchy and feel-y type, arrogant

Vietnam

Shy girlfriend. Still loves you even though she doesn't quite show it well. Really really supportive.

The type of girlfriend you'd probably be so head over heels with. Why? Her personality just gives you the ache of uwus I'm your heart. She tries you know? Like tries to do her best to love you entirely but still fails to hide her blush you just wanna devour her entirely and shower her in affection. She isn't quite good with people but she could sense emotions even if you don't say anything, she wants you to start a conversation as she isn't quite the good talker. But nonetheless, she'll love you for an eternity.

Advantages: Charming, supportive, and understanding

Disadvantages: Shy (it gets too much and ends up being too boring) doesn't address her emotions fully, gets jealous

Laos

Your best friend type of girlfriend. She's really open with her feelings (not lovingly) and takes track of you're interested in hopes to like them just like you do. She doesn't mind insulting you and her vibe is somewhat more platonic than romantic but in a way she shows her love through the actions she make rather than saying it out loud. Picky in a way and loves to take adventures with you to the EXTREME.

Advantages: always on trend, wants to bring the best out of you, loyal

Disadvantages: manipulator, gets angry easily, stubborn

THATS IT! ALSO FROM NOW ON IM GOING TO CLOSE REQUESTS TEMPORARILY! BYE!