Chapter 3

Christian is a powerful guy on campus. He may not be second-to-the-throne to some Kingdom, but he is a star athlete with a super gorgeous face. And, he's got the perfect butt shape.

We hang out in the same clubs so we met, flirted, and we have spent the nights together many times. We have even taken a couple of short getaways to the Country. But this isn't a relationship. Christian has made it clear that he is not into commitment (and what I meant by making it clear is by him going on dates with other girls) and I made it clear to him that I will go back to the United States after graduation. Long-distance relationships would never work for us. 

I do, however, have millions of butterflies roaming around my stomach every time I see him. 

After that dreadful and humiliating class, I look for Christian immediately. Today is Thursday, so I know I will find him on the soccer field. I walk across the field in my 6-inches stiletto and sit on the front bench, putting my sunglasses on.

It only took him about 5 seconds to realize I was there.

"Hey hot stuff," he says, running toward me in his soccer gear dripping in sweat making him look even hotter. "To what do I owe a visit from your hotness?"

"Christian, please. I told you that cheap line is no longer working for me."

He chuckles, "Having a bad day, are we?" he sits down next to me and I can feel my bare upper arm is touching his sweaty soccer shirt. "What's the matter, sweetheart?"

"I need your help to persuade Mrs.Gupta to exchange my cultural history class."

"Is it because you showed up in a see-through dress on the first day of class?" he grins

"How did you know?" I ask, surprised.

"I know everything about you," he says, then he leans forward trying to steal a kiss, to which I pull away. 

Not in here, obviously, what if the other hot soccer team members see us? 

"So can you help me?" I ask, "I've done research. I can move to the other Cultural History class in the Commerce department. They have one class at the same schedule, but a different teacher. I should be able to shift since it's still early in the semester. You just need to convince Gupta."

"Ok," he says.

"Really?" I ask. That was easy.

"Consider it done," he smiles. "Anything else I can help you with?"

"Thank you!" I lean forward and give him a kiss on the cheek. Forget all the other soccer team members, apparently Christian is all I need.

"Are you sure you won't regret not being a seat mate to the future King of England?" he grins, "I thought he's every woman's husband material."

"Oh God, I can't believe people told you that too..." I shake my head, "More reason to get out."

He chuckles. "I got to get back to practice. Come have dinner with me later? 7 pm at Don's," he says while standing up.

"Why? What are we gonna talk about at dinner?" I grin.

"Nevermind talking. Come naked," he chuckles before he walks away.

***