Chapter 13

Hi everyone! It's raining super hard today and I'm stuck in crazy traffic! Anyway, hope you're enjoying what's going on so far :) Anyone please recommend me a soundtrack for this chapter!

=======================================================

Everyone in the Parade committee seems to be (over) excited to have William in the team. Actually, they seem to be more excited about William, than the actual Parade itself. In our meeting today, some of them took pictures of Will so much I have to implement a new rule of not taking any picture with Will in the meeting, ever.

"So I have called the color run company and they are very excited," Pamela says, "They have booked our date and the only thing we have to do is to sign the agreement. Which means I have to go to London tomorrow for the weekend," I say, "I'll go. I need to shop anyway. Yeah to J.Crew!" I chuckle and do a high five with Lauren, who shares common love for J.Crew.

"I'm actually also going to London this weekend," Will suddenly says, "You both need a lift?"

"Oh no, I'm not going," Lauren says, "I have class."

"It's fine, Will. I'm going by train," I say, "I love the train. I'm always looking forward to it."

"Oh ok," Will says

"So what are we going to do with the rest of the money we don't have?" one of the team asks, "We're still short about 5 grand."

"Oh yes," I say, "I was thinking we come up with some sort of an event... Like a fun fund-raising event."

"We can auction something."

"Something that people want..."

"We can auction a date with Prince William."

I laugh, "No. No, we have sold him enough. Let's not make him feel cheap," I say. 

"Sorry Will,"

"Hey but that's a good idea though," Pamela says, "We can gather enough money from the soccer team alone! People would pay heaps to have a date with those guys."

"You think you can talk to Christian about that?"

"Of course I can," I say, "And he's gonna say yes. He loves that kind of attention."

"We should auction you too Pam,"

"What? No."

"Yes Pam," Lauren says, "I bet you'll make at least 500 bucks."

"Oh thanks Lauren. I thought I would sell off for 2 grand at least. But thanks for letting me know," I grin and the room chuckles.

"Ok let's go list the people and the kind of event we need to host for this."

"We can have the event in the country club," Will says, "I'll work with them."

"PERFECT!" Lauren cries, "That's where the people with money are!"

I look at Will and he looks at me. I smile, he smiles back.

###