Chapter 11

I feel like adding a song for this part! Hope it sets the mood for you :)

=================================================

About two hours (or equals to four bottles of Guinness later), Will and Pamela have shared plenty about each other's, from childhood memories, favorite movies, opinions on Margaret Tatcher, to their plans after graduation.

"Shall we have another round?" Will asks

I look at my watch, "Um..."

"Oh, come on. I would not believe if you say this is your bed time."

I grin, "Actually I wanted to ask if you wanted anything stronger? Something to help us sleep."

Will chuckles, "Absolutely. Let's get a bottle of whiskey to go and drink it at our usual place."

"You mean our jogging spot?" I ask, "At the hill?"

Will smiles and nods, "Yes."

***

"Have you done this?" Will asks while pouring a shot of whiskey for Pamela. "Drinking at the outdoor?"

"I can't say that I have," I reply, "I often do this in a club while I dance."

"Of course you do," he chuckles, "I used to do that too."

"I think I saw pictures of you clubbing in the tabloid once. You were dancing with a girl or something, and your face looked all red."

"Yeah... That sucked."

"Why? You're young, you go to clubs. That's normal."

"Not when you're me. I am not supposed to be photographed that way."

"So you can't have fun with your friends because you're the future Prince of England?" I shake my head in disbelief, "Who would want that job?"

He looks at me, not saying anything.

"You know, I am curious. Where do you go on dates? I mean, if Kate wants to do a romantic trip, where do you take her?"

"I took her to South Africa once," Will says, "I think she liked it."

"Did you like it?" I ask and start laughing, "Oh God sorry, don't answer." I touch my forehead, "I think I'm starting to get tipsy that's why I'm speaking nonsense."

"How about you and Christian? Where does he take you for a romantic trip?"

"I've told you. Christian and I aren't like you and Kate. We're just... I don't know what you call it," I scoff, "Oh my God, I cannot wait to go back to New York!" I throw both hands in the air and fall on my back hitting the grass. "2 more months."

"Do you know that you always do this when we talk about Christian? You immediately shift to you going back to New York very soon."

"No I don't."

"If you think going back to New York will help you erase your feelings for him, you're wrong."

I look at him in shock and burst out laughing, "Gee, Will! Where does that come from? I think I'm not the only one who's tipsy here."

"Why don't you just tell him what you feel?" he asks again, "Are you scared?"

I stop laughing and just stare at him. One second, two seconds...

Then I just pour the contain of my glass on his head. "Shut up," I say and he laughs.

***