Chapter 6

The next morning, I got up at around 9 am and see Christian sleeping beside me. I took a shower and when I finished, Christian is sitting upright on the bed, looking very sexy.

"Hi there," I say to him, "I didn't know you were going to spend the night."

"Come here," he says, putting his arm out toward me. 

I wrap my kimono and jump on the bed next to him. He tousled my hair and whispered, "I always had great nights with you, Pamela."

"I know," I grin, "Do you wanna get some breakfast?"

"I just want to stay here and lay down with you."

"Don't you have things to do today?" I ask

"Like what? It's Sunday," he says, starting to untie my kimono wrap, "Sundays are the days where you get in touch with heaven." My kimono is now wide opened and my breasts are out for him to see. "And this is heaven," he says while kissing my breasts.

"So... We're staying in then?" I smile

"Uh-huh," he mumbles, "I'll take you out for a brunch later, but for now, we stay here."

***

At around 2 pm, we are seated in a busy diner, him eating the big breakfast platter and a lemon shrimp salad for me. 

I take a quick glance around the diner and notice how girls are staring at him.

"So how do you like the new class?" he asks, "Are you good there?"

These two girls at the table across us are giggling while looking at Christian. So annoying.

"I heard the teacher is generous with grades," he says again.

The girls are now whispering to each other and looking directly at me. I know what they're talking about. It must be my appearance. 

You see, because Christian 'ambushed' me right after shower, I didn't have the chance to dry my hair properly so they must be cruelly messy. I didn't think twice about what I'm wearing; I just grabbed an old t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts. I must look horrible compared to this gorgeous man in front of me.

"Hello? Earth to Pamela," Christian says again, touching my hand. "What are you thinking about?"

I look at him in his white t-shirt and blue denim. Christian is as yummy as a strawberry cheesecake on a broken heart.

What am I doing here? I'm just his sex buddy, I shouldn't be having lunch with him in public.

"You know, I must go..." I say, putting my napkin down, "I just remember I have to do something very important."

"Like what?" he asks

I stand up and pulled the chair back so I can get out. Christian looks at me with confusion, "Can't you at least accompany me until I finish my food?"

"No," I say hastily, "I'm very sorry."

I turn around and make my way out of there as fast as I could.

***