Chapter 3 ✨

Powerless

Another afternoon and I'm scrolling through Twitter, Instagram or other social media pages. I will never stop doing that, because I wanna know what the others are thinking about me. Even if this is a mistake. Even if I'm sad, disappointed and crying after doing so. Because the hate comments, the things they are saying to me are always getting worse. And then I'm sitting there, feeling nothing, before rushing to my room and breaking out into sobs.

My heart aches every time I read how much people hate me.

"It's good that he's got only a few lines"
"Why are you even with Stray Kids?"
"Leave, they're gonna be better without you!"
"You can't even sing"
"So ugly"
"You don't deserve to be a part of Stray Kids"

Or finally, the last one for today and the most hurting one:

"You don't have any talents. Why don't you just fuck off and die?"

I'm crying again, the tears are streaming down my face. This time it hurts the most. I really don't know the reason, but I just can't see those comments anymore. I don't wanna hear these words and sentences in my head again and again. I don't wanna break with every step I take. I can't face it anymore, I'm looking for an exit, but there is none. I can't leave Stray Kids, because I need a reason and they won't believe me anything if I tell them.

I'm feeling like being destroyed, but nobody wants to heal me. I'm feeling powerless.

I'm rushing into my room, noticing that there's Chan sitting on the bed, so I go to the bathroom. I'm locking the door, I don't want him to see me like that. Fragil, and weak, and crying. I don't want that he thinks I'm annoying or something because I'm crying over shit like this. And I don't want him to think that I can't handle it alone, though I really can't do it anymore.

But I especially don't want him to make fun of my emotions or state...

I hear a knocking on the door.
„Woojin? Are you still in there?"
It is definitely Chan's voice.
„Yes I am"
I tried to act if I was okay, and of course it worked.
„We ordered Pizza, do you also want to eat something?"
I nod, but then I realize he can't see me, so I quickly respond,
„Yes, just give me a second."
„Okay, we'll wait downstairs."

I kinda feel hope, happiness. He didn't forget me or scold me like all the other times when he talked to me. Chan seemed like he would care. And I've got a feeling in my heart, a good one. Even when it's pretty small, it is there

...
I'm sorry Woojin needs to be so sad and depressed, but it will become better (but first it will become worse)

Writing those chaps really hurts, believe me guys. But nevertheless I hope you all like the story and the songs.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting <3

^^Cya