Chapter 27❄️

❄️8 letters❄️

Chan POV

I walk out of the the room. I can't hear it anymore. All those bad comments Woojin receives probably every day. Of course he can't be happy when all these haters make him feel like shit.

I can't wait any longer. I have to do something against it, no, I should have done something against it a long time ago. I need to stop those people with a lack of conscience inside their souls. I need to protect my baby bear. I need to make sure the boy I like doesn't get hurt again. I want to make him happy and I don't want him to worry about every single move he does.

I sit down in my studio and immediately make a live-streams. I should have said exactly this massage some months ago now...

"So, the reason I'm doing this live-stream all of a sudden is that there are some really big issues in our group. It is about Woojin. I know there are also some people out there who are supporting him day and night and I really wanna say thank you to them. But the majority, and that's the problem, is hating him. He receives a lot of hate comments. And it makes him feel awful, he thinks about every single statement he reads and it makes him stay awake all night because he can't just let it go for at least a day and sleep. This is impossible to him.

So please, be careful what you're writing. Spread love, not hate. And please try to make him happy, try to make him love himself again. Because I don't wanna see him like that anymore.

I love... to see all of the members happy, everyone. And I also want you all to stay happy. The members and Stays are my everything and I don't wanna lose anybody. So thanks for watching and thanks for understanding me."

I quickly end it and sigh.
I wanted to say I love him. I'm sure I do, I love him with every inch of my body, with my whole soul and with my whole heart. No, my heart is only beating for him. I'm waking up so I can see him every day. I'm thinking of him every second. He is the piece, the smaller half which is missing, the half I need. He's making me feel complete. And I want to tell him, I need to tell him how he makes me feel and that he's the reason for all those butterflies in my stomach which are making me feel weird all day and all night. But not weird in a negative way, more like that weird feeling you get when you're too excited because of something. It's like you feel so happy that your heart can't take it anymore.

And I need to smile every time I feel his hand touching mine. We were often holding hands before and I never wanted to let his hand go again. They fit so perfectly. My hands are a little smaller than his and still they fit like they are made for each other.

We are made for each other. And I'm too afraid the tell him what I'm thinking right now. Why must it be so hard? Why am I not able to say those three words? C'mon Chan, eight letters... can't you just kiss him again and say those eight letters? Can't you?

Can I? Can I go to him and tell him that everything will be fine now? That everything will change and that I love him...

I will. I go to the living room again, seeing all the members on their phones. But my Jinnie wasn't with them. He wasn't there. Maybe he's on a walk getting some fresh air? Maybe he went to bed early like very early? No, it's impossible for him to sleep already...

I guess I need to ask the others otherwise I won't know.

"Guys, where is Woojin?"

❄️...❄️
I'm back again and I'm sorry again. But you know I'm also proud of myself that I can update because I'm still in a horrible state. My anxiety kicks just like my depression.

But well I really don't wanna let you wait any longer. And I'm so thankful that you re reading this.

Thank you so much, thank you that you are staying with me, and thank you for voting and commenting. It really gives me some kind of strength!

Love y'all!

^^Cya