Chapter 24 ❄️

❄️Can we kiss forever❄️

The dance practice today was more difficult than all the others. I don't even know the reason, it just felt harder than before. I can't remember the choreo and I tripped over my own feet three times. It was horroble, I feel horrible.

I can't concentrate because of him, he's the only thing on my mind. I always have to remember those few words, those sentences he said to me about two weeks ago. I guess I will never forget this. I need to think about it, again and again.

Right now I go to the park, I need to get a clear head before going back. I need to think about everything that happened. And how should I do better in the future? Normally I'd only focus on singing, dancing and on practicing. But that seems totally impossible now. Every time I try to push the thoughts of him away, I fail utterly. It's almost crazy, I'm crazy... because of him.

I arrive at the park, inhaling the fresh air around me. Because of all those flowers it kinda smells sweet, but not as sweet as Chan's scent is of course. And here it is, I'm thinking of Chan again. I can't even forget him for a single minute...

I'm sitting on a small bench, in front of me's a small sea. No one's here, I'm alone. And I like it, just in that moment it's good the way it is. When I'm alone I can think better of those feelings in my chest and these butterflies in my tummy. But all of a sudden someone takes my hand. I know it's him, otherwise my heart wouldn't beat that fast.

"We should go home, Jinnie, it's late."
"But I don't want to, not now," I answer. He smiles as I look at him and caresses my cheek. I look him directly in the eyes.

"I'm happier with you, Channie"
"You are?"
"Yes... I am"
Because I feel kinda loved...

"Can I try something?" He asks suddenly. I just nod. I trust him.
"Okay, so then just close your eyes"

I do what he told me and close my eyes. It doesn't take much time until I feel something touching my lips, so softly and quietly that I don't know wether this is real or only my imagination. But the feeling gets stronger every second until I know what it is.

I'm feeling Chan's lips on mine. He's kissing me. And I kiss back.

I never felt so much happiness before, it's just like all of it was hidden in my heart and he has freed this emotion completely. I don't want that moment to end. I don't want the kiss to end, I wanna be forever like this.

I try to remember everything, how his lips taste, so sweet it's addicting, how they feel, that soft and warm feeling in my chest I have because of him.

His hand still runs over my cheek and I lean into the touch. I still can't believe it, though I know this can't be a dream, this must be real.

After a while we both break the kiss, I'm still starting at his lips, still only a few inches away from mine. Now I realize what has just happened...

Channie stole my first kiss.