Chapter 10 ❄️

❄️Where's my love❄️

❄️Chan POV❄️

It is pretty late by now. About 1am or so. I finish my work and go back to the dorm to sleep. Woojin is probably already sleeping.

I close my laptop and walk out of my studio, then I go back home. When I arrive, I'm first of all checking if the others are already sleeping. And everyone is, but when I enter my room, I can't see Woojin. He isn't here, where could he be?

Maybe he's still going for a walk...
But that late? I need to look for him, I need to find him.

So I make my way through the city, I'm worrying. What am I gonna do if something bad happened to him? If he's got into an accident? But then the other people would call an ambulance and... oh gosh, I'm just thinking too much.

I'm looking for him almost for half an hour now. I still haven't found that boy. Where are you? Where's Woojin?

Suddenly I stop walking. I see someone sitting on a bench in a park, totally lonely. Of course, who should be with him, it's almost 2am now. He's just sitting there, face burried in his hands and crying silently. For a moment I forget why I am here. I just go to the person and sit down right next to him. My hand starts to slowly caress his back. I want to comfort him, make him feel better. No one should feel like this. Everybody should be able to be happy...

But when the boy removes his hands to look up, I only feel shocked. I look directly in those familiar chocolate brown eyes, starting at them, they are red and swollen because of crying. I'm placing my hand on his puffy cheek carefully.

"Woojin?" I whisper softly, it's almost too quiet for him to hear. He nods, still not stopping to stare at me. I'm gingerly pulling him into a hug while patting his back gently. I'm not planning on letting go.

The silence between us sends cold shivers down my spine. I'm all the time just listening to his soft cries, waiting for him to calm down. After a minute it's totally quiet. Nobody is saying something. But he starts to hug me back...

All of a sudden I feel something in my chest. My body start to tingle, when I touch him slightly. I feel more than only worries. I feel the urge to protect him, make him feel safe. My heart is beating crazily fast, I'm afraid he can hear it. I look up and stare at his face. I never realized that it's so beautiful, I never realized how pretty Woojin is. I want to know him, make him feel better, I want to stare at him forever, admire these lovely features. I want to stay with him all the time and he should never feel hurt again.

I feel something I never felt before. Not towards a boy, not towards a girl. Are those the butterflies in my tummy, they all talk about? They always said, they're flying around when you fall in love. But I don't even know if this is love or something.

All I know is that I want to hold him, I'm never gonna let him down. I want to make him smile, feel loved. And I want to kiss those lips so badly.

"Don't cry, it's gonna be alright, Woojinnie."
First he stares at me in disbelief, but then he nods. As if he needs to trust me, as if there weren't any other choices.

I hug him again, more tightly, wanting to feel his warmth and make him feel warmth. I want to take his pain away. He doesn't deserve all of this...

In the end I didn't only find Woojin tonight, I also found something new. A new feeling, a new emotion, whatever. But that's not important right now. The only important thing is the boy in front of me and I really hope that in the future I'm able to take all the pain, that he feels, away.