Chapter 29💫

💫Big red machine💫

Woojin POV

Safety.
That's what I have always been craving for. And this is what Chan can give me. I think I found the reason why I am living on this earth. I found what I need.

We're both sleeping in his bed tonight. He said that he won't leave me alone anymore, not even for a second. He wasn't angry at me, nor was he pissed off. He was worried and also happy that I haven't left him.

But I needed to promise him that I'm never ever only thinking about doing dangerous things like this again. And I did.

In return he promised me that the almost endless pain will stop. He will make it stop and he won't give up on that.

I'm cuddling closer to him, burying my face in his shoulder, using it as a pillow as I inhale his sweet scent. It kinda reminds me of strawberries...

This is one of the most wonderful moments I've ever had. I don't want to let go anymore, no, I think I can't let go anymore. He's making me stay alive and keeping me save.

I close my eyes, feeling a familiar pair of lips touching my head as I whisper a simple "good night", earning the same words from him.

Every time he says something, any time he just looks at me, it fees like the time stops for a moment, it feels like the whole world stands still. And there is that warmth in my chest, a tingling feeling in my stomach. I always think I can't stop my emotions from exploding. I think my heart beats so fast and loud, he must hear it, though he doesn't. And he is the only person, the only one in my mind. Sometimes I really think my heart is beating for him. No, that's not it. I know that my heart is only beating for him.

He holds me so tight, I want this moment to last forever. I don't want to feel anything else besides his arms wrapped around my body and his soft lips on mine.

Every kiss makes me feel alive, every kiss makes me happy to be with him. I don't even know how I can express all those emotions I keep in my heart when we kiss. I think that this is one of many moments which are indescribable.

Another one of these moments is when he pats my head. I always enjoy that feeling. I enjoy everything he does, I love everything he does. You really can say that I'm deeply in love with that boy. I fell for him.

I think I really found it. I found my place where wounds can heal. And I'm grateful for everything. I guess in the end even all the pain and the mental insecurity was worth it.

All of this makes me know one thing for sure: he is my everything.

And I want to be his. I would to anything to be his everything, this is something I want to reach in the future. This is my goal. And something deep inside of me makes me know that I can reach it. I can do it.

No one's POV

Woojin knew so much back then. He knew he loved him, but what he obviously didn't know is that he already was Chan's everything, too. He didn't know that Chan's love towards him was limitless and that he would do everything just to kiss him and make him feel safe. He was his beloved one, he was all he ever wanted. And Chan would never let him go, never ever.

After all, this was the most wonderful winter they both ever had...

💫The end💫