𝟎𝟑

Dezure Stone | Stoney
Leimert Park

"As our session comes to an ending , would anyone like to come to the alter for prayer?" My pastor spoke out

I got out of my seat and walked to the alter before dropping to my knees to pray.

Lord I come to you today for a few things. First I would like to pray for the happiness of my cousin Jarellys West , lately she's been having terrible vibes and I need you to get that damn devil out of her.

I don't know what has gotten in to her lately , it's probably because her side nigga just passed away but she needs to get her act together.

After that my prayer had gotten serious.

"Alright Pastor , I'll be on my way. God Bless." I gave him a hug and a few dollars since I didn't go to church on Sunday.

"You too Stoney , remember that we love you and we're glad that your alive and with us."

"Good bye my brothers and sisters." I waved to the other people my age.

"Tell em who you love Stoney." One of them laughed.

"I LOVE MY JESUS!" I yelled the loudest I could.

"Got damn." I heard Pastor Graham mumble.

"I know that wasn't you yelling like that." My granny said as I walked out the small room and to the main entrance where she waiting for me. I guess her studies ended a little earlier than usual.

"I had to show my love granny."

"You so damn ghetto , just like yo mama."

See now she finna get smacked the fuck up. With her old ass.

"Whatever. I'm not coming back to yo house cus I gotta go to work and my friend is picking me up."

"Little girl how many damn times do I have to tell you-"

"You ain't got no friends." I mocked her.

"You think I'm playing but I'm so serious Dezure. You'll see one day , they will all fold on you and then you gone be sitting there thinking , damn I should have listened to my granny."

"Let me tell you something , Jesus is the only friend you need. Humans will bring you nothing but a few good times and whole lot of disappointment." She went on.