𝟒𝟖

Slauson and 60th St. Los Angeles, Ca.

The air was filled with laughter by a group of boys who were all up to no good

"But i'm gone be from RSC til' the day that i D I E."

The sound of Nipsey Hussle's voice blared through the car speakers even though almost everyone was sleeping.

The young men all sported a Seattle Mariner hat and a blue rag so it was obvious where they were from.

One of the men went by the name of Kill. Everyone in LA knew that he wasn't one to fuck with but very few knew why he was feared in the first place.

They just took other people's word for it.

Kill had a few screws loose. Like seriously.

"Aye we finna head out. Stay up." All three of the men dapped Kill up then went their own way.

He just stood there leaning against his car while smoking a blunt.

His wife had been calling his phone all night but he just wanted to be alone, which is why he was happy that his friends had just disappeared.

All he ever wanted was to be alone.

At this point , he just wanted complete silence so he turned the music off.

His back was turned towards the street so he couldn't see if anyone was walking up.

All he heard was foot steps approaching.

The foot steps got closer and his grip on his chrome pistol got tighter.

"Aye nigga. Is you Kill?" The male voice asked.

Shoot first , ask questions later. That's how he's survived all these years.

There weren't anymore words said before Kill turned around and let off hot lead into the other young mans body.

He kept shooting even when the boy dropped.

The sound of him trying gasp for air was the only thing heard as Kill stood over his body, shocked at what he had just done.

"What the fuck man? Why you walk up on me like that?" He wiped his hand down his face.

~

"Dezure!" He frantically ran in the house with his shirt covered in blood.

"Nigga it's been two days since you came home! You got me so fucked up!"

"Dezure." He said again breathing hard and ignored last statement.

"What the fuck Lamonte!" She yelled looking at his appearance.

He didn't reply, instead he dropped to the floor.

"Lamonte talk to me."

"I did something bad D."

"What?"

"I promise ian mean to do it."

"La-

"What the fuck I'm gone do? I didn't know it was him."

"Lamonte, this the last time i'm gone ask you... what did you do?" She held his face in here hands.

"I killed him." Was all he said.

"Take your clothes off and go get in the shower. When I come home tomorrow from my doctors appointment be ready to talk."

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

December 14 , 2020.