𝟏𝟏

Dezure Stone | Stoney
Normandie Ave & W 39th st. Los Angeles,CA.

"Toothbrush?" I called out

"Check." Scotty replied while looking through his bag.

"Deoderant?"

"Check."

"Yo shit stained drawls?"

"Chec-no."

"Too late bitch." I laughed.

"Scotty hurry the fuck up so they can drop us off." Gotti walked in the room being the exceptionally rude person he is.

"Ight nigga hold on." Scotty zipped his suitcase up.

"Bitch if we miss our flight ima beat yo ass."

"Niggas get to be off probation for a few months and swear that they hot shit." I smacked the back of Gotti neck.

"Nah bitches do a funky ass two months in county and swear they hot shit."

"Nope. Bitch I been dat."

"Yea you been fucking stupid."

"You know what? I do not appreciate this disrespect Dwunya."

"Dezure the sound of your breathing is really making my skin crawl so can you step outside until we done?" He pointed towards the door.

"Fine and ya'll can Uber to the airport too becuause I'm not taking ya."

"Alright chill Phillipe."

Gotti's ghetto ass has been having great shit happen to him these last few months, he got signed and now they got him going on G Herbo's tour.

Even though most of the places he about to go to don't know him , I was happy that he was going to get to travel the world and that he get to stay out the streets for a little.

"Alright I'm ready!" Scotty picked all his shit up and ran outside.

"Shot gun bitch!" Teezy ran outside too but Gotti shouldered her ass.

"Yani come on girl!" I yelled as she finally got off the couch.

"Don't be yelling at her like that." Gotti said and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and as they walked out he turned his head and smirked at me.

That shit not even funny because she actually like his ass.

As I closed the door , Scotty walked back over to lock it.

"Stoney this one of the keys to my house and DS got the other one."

Oh lord.

"I need you to check up on the house to make sure them niggas don't burn my shit down." He handed me a silver key and I immediately put it in my purse.