𝟑𝟐

Dezure Stone
Downtown Los Angeles, CA.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" I swung the door open to Cheno's apartment.

"Bitch if I knew you had my bestie in here I wouldn't have came. I coulda walked in on y'all being grown." I looked down at some big ass shoes that were obviously a mans shoe.

"That's why yo mama sucked my dick bitch!" A nigga yelled.

"The fuck this bitch got goin on?" I asked myself but then smacked my teeth once I realized who it was.

"Stop talking to them kids like that and what happened to yo leg?" I walked into the living room seeing Osama on the couch playing COD with his head set on.

"I fell from a tree and broke it."

"How the fuck you fall from a tree?"

"It's a long story."

"Why do I have a feeling that Scotty and DS had something to do with it?"

"Thank you, no one believes me when I say that it was they fault."

"Y'all are childish as hell."

"You hang out with my sister so let's not talk about childish."

I rolled my eyes at his comment then made my way into Cheno's room.

"Girl why I thought you had Donny-

"Don't speak that nigga name in my homegirl shit. Now I gotta sage her room again." Omar got off her bed and grabbed some sage that was still burning.

"Hum ba da, hum ba da, hum ba da." He closed his eyes and moved the sage over my head.

"Bye Omar." I pushed him to the side.

"Alright but you need to check yo homegirl and tell her to get her sad ass up."

Cheno was curled up in a ball under her blanket.

"The fuck happened?"

Omar was about to answer me but Cheno phone started ringing and she answered not long after.

"BYEEEEE! Go cater to yo bitch and stop calling me!"

"Put it on speaker." Omar whispered and she did as told.

"Stop hanging up weird ass bitch." Was all I heard before she hung up... like he told her not to.

"Well can I know now-

"Dequan." Siri said as her phone rang.

"This my last time calling yo ass back. Don't be tryna call me later cus I'm finna go make some money so say what you gotta say right now."

"Have a nice life bitch."

"That's cool but at least I kept it real and apparently that's some shit that you can't do." He was the one who hung up this time.

What am I gonna do with these kids?

"It looks like she ain't gone tell me so what happened Omar?"