𝟏𝟖

Dezure Stone | Stoney
Benihana. Encino, CA.

"Bro can you just come out side and get me? Ion feel like looking for the table

"Bro can you just come out side and get me? Ion feel like looking for the table." I locked my car door while on the phone with Kayvion.

"You really gone make me get up? Why Kill can't go out there."

Today is Rocky's birthday and he is having his dinner at Benihana's. I needed Kayvion to come out because I hated being the last person to arrive some where and walking in by my self.

"Me and your brother are not on speaking terms." I leaned against my car.

"Here I come. Be in the front." He hung up the phone.

I got off the car and made my way to the front doors of the restaurant then a few seconds later Kayvion was holding the door open.

"Why you acting shy? Like you don't know none of these people."

"I get nervous when people look at me."

"You lying , you not even a nervous type of person. Yo ass don't want Kill to stare you down, he gone do it any ways."

"Nope, I need a seat far away from him."

"The only seat left is next to him." He laughed but wasn't shit funny.

"Let me switch with you?" I pouted.

"No. Go sit yo ass down." He pointed to a chair that was in between Kill and Rocky.

"Hey Ev." I walked around to give her a hug along with a few of their other family members.

"Happy Birthday bitch." I whispered to Rocky before taking my seat.

When I sat down I noticed that Kill was hella focused on his phone.

Who the fuck he texting?

As soon as he looked up from his phone I turned my head in the other direction like I was talking to Rocky.

"You a weirdo." He leaned back in his chair.

"What's wrong baby?" I think Evelyn asked Davaughn , he was looking all depressed while eating his rice.

He didn't say anything back so Kill smacked his neck.

"Nigga move." He scooted his chair away while Kill laughed.

"Lamonte leave him alone he already don't look like he feels well." She said making him smack his teeth.

"Ya'll always calling me mean but as soon as I'm in a good mood ya'll get to acting funny."

Eventually everyone got in to their own conversations but I was just ready to eat so I remained silent.

"Stoney you going to college?" Carmen, Rocky's mom asked.