𝟑𝟎

Teal Johnson
Los Angeles, CA.

"Take who chain? Nah bitch not Donny

"Take who chain? Nah bitch not Donny." I posed with some of Donny's chains on my neck that I had collected and his gun in my hand.

"Get yo ass on." He hopped in the passenger seat with our food then took the gun away from me.

"Hater." I stuck my tongue out then shot my mama a text that I was on my way to drop they food off.

I pulled out of the parking lot then drove through the backstreets that led towards the freeway and my mama house.

Every now and then I looked over at Donny who looked very bothered.

"Why you so quiet?" I spoke up.

It made me kind of nervous because throughout these past three months of us being almost inseparable I've learned that he is VERY fucking talkative.

He didn't respond to me, he just kept focus on his phone.

"Stop fucking playing with me." I smacked his phone when I reached a stop sign.

He shrugged his shoulders before picking the phone back out his lap.

"What's wrong?" I put my eyes back on the road.

"It don't feel good being ignored huh?"

"You tryna say I've been ignoring you? Nigga you barely said hi to me today."

"Nah as soon as I got to yo car door I asked you a question."

"I was on the phone with my mom when I picked you up so I don't know what you said, I wasn't ignoring you."

"Ian dumb. Yo nosy ass heard what the fuck I asked you."

I mentally rolled my eyes because I heard exactly what he said and instead of answering him, I hoped that he would let it go.

"Bae can you repeat your self?" I tried to butter him up.

"Who.the.fuck.did.you.have.up.in.this.car?" He tried to keep his cool.

I made a rookie mistake and forgot to pull the passenger seat up before I picked him up.

"D-

"Don't say no damn Dai Dai, Scotty or none of yo homeboys cus if it was one of them then you would of been said that shit when I first asked you."