𝟏𝟓

Dezure Stone | Stoney
Johns Incredible Pizza. Buena Park, CA.

"We should have went to Dave and Busters or sum shit

"We should have went to Dave and Busters or sum shit." Kayvion complained.

"This isn't your birthday party." I reminded him.

We were at their nieces birthday party and of course Kayvion just gotta be that one person.

"Exactly, when your birthday comes around then we can go to Dave and Busters." Cheno added on.

"Cheno shut up I already don't like you."

"Cus I won't let you fuck?"

"Yes, I don't understand why not. We got a lot in common."

"Like what?"

"We both from LA, we both went to Dorsey, and we both half Filipino."

"I'm Cambodian, I tell you people this all the time."

"Imagine going to Dorsey, very ghetto." I cringed thinking about it.

"Yo ass went to Dorsey too because that's how we met you dummy." Davaughn said.

Man , the year 2016 was something else.

"I only went for 3 days."

"No you did- oh yes you did."

"Damn you must have hated it there." This girl named Tay said , she was Kayvions "friend".

"I got jumped by 5 bitches on the third day."

"Didn't Kam go into the girls bathroom to help you?"

"No he graduated already, that was Scotty."

"Ah memories, take me back to 2016." Kayvion said.

"Who else went to Dorsey?"

"Uh Jarellys , Gotti, DS and Scotty." Davaughn counted on his fingers.

"Bro I'm just realizing Lamonte graduated way in 2017 with his R Kelly ass. Stoney was only a freshman."

"I never held her against her will." Kill took a bite out of his pizza before spitting it back out on his plate.

"Yea this food is fucking gross." Davaughn slouched in his seat.

Compared to everyone else in the room, we looked like a bunch of grumpy ass people. Their niece had decorations at they tables on the other side of the room.

Then there was us, we picked a table far away from the happy people.

"They need to hurry up and cut the cake I'm tired of these shitty ass kids." Rocky pushed his plate away.

Out of all of Lamonte's siblings Rocky was the only one with a different mom but he was still close to the family regardless.

"Since the food is ass let me whoop y'all out in basketball real quick." Kill got up out his seat and Kayvion got up right after him.