𝟒𝟓

Teal Johnson | Cheno
W 8th St & S Hill. Los Angeles, CA.

"Don't tripppppp! I'll be on my way ova to yo crib so we can do that thang, show you what it is

"Don't tripppppp! I'll be on my way ova to yo crib so we can do that thang, show you what it is." Omar sung while dancing in my bathroom.

Me, him and Aushi been drinking and listening to old YG music all night

A bitch was stressed out so they came over this morning, cleaned my house , helped with the kids and now we just having a good time.

Taking care of two kids at the same time gets really difficult. I might even have to move out this house, the rent is way too high for me to pay by myself.

Not only do I gotta worry about the kids having a roof over their heads , I gotta make sure it's money on the phone for me and Donny to talk and that he's taken care of while in there.

I don't really complain about what I do for him because I would rather help him than him get into more trouble in there by doin sum illegal for money.

Donny left a nice amount of money for me and the kids but I don't wanna touch that money until it's gets to a point where I absolutely cannot provide. The only time I touch that money is to make sure that his daughter Nyome still eating.

Right now it's just hard because after everything is paid , all I'm left with is about $10. If I get another place to stay I'll have a lot of extra money so I can go do certain shit with the kids.

I'm just glad that I got people that love me in my corner to catch me if I fall.

"Bitch take my wig off." I sipped on my wine glass.

"I wear it better than you." He stuck his tongue out and started poppin his ass again.

My laughter was cut short with the sound of Roxanne crying. I quickly put my glass of wine down and got off the bed. She has a habit of trying to climb out her crib when waking up.