𝟐𝟗

Dezure Stone | Stoney
Brynhurst Ave & W 60th St. Los Angeles, CA.

"If you wanna leave me then just say that!" Lamonte held my neck with the both of his hands

I am guilty of nothing, I just wouldn't let him see who I was texting.

"Good to see you two back on good terms." Kayvion flipped to the next page of his book.

His ass know he ain't reading.

"You got five seconds to let me go bitch." I breathed hard.

"1...2...3-

He started counting for me but I cut him off by wrapping my hands around his neck too.

His grip grew less tight and he pulled me off the wall.

At this point we were both choking each other with all of our strength and I began seeing stars.

I guess he could see me growing tired and he finally let me go then placed a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

I thought he actually cared about my my health but that bitch tricked me.

Just when I thought he was over me hiding my messages from him, he snatched my phone off the coffee table and ran to the other side of the living room.

"LAMONTEEEE!" I stomped my feet.

He was gonna ruin the surprise so my inner track star came out and I ran towards him.

The plan was to tackle him down but he side stepped me so I ran into the hard ass wall.

Kill sucked his teeth as my bottom lip curled up indicating that I was about to cry.

"You better not." He warned.

"okay." I hiccuped repeatedly to stop the tears.

"You ugly." He laughed at my facial expression and that just set me off.

I let all of my tears out while holding my head.

"What I tell you about making my sister cry?" Kay Kay threw the book down.

"Mmcht... come here cry baby. Where it hurt at?" Lamonte sat on the couch and pulled me into his lap.

"Right there." I pointed to my forehead and he kissed it before kissing me all over my face.

"Stop." I giggled.

"All you gotta do is kiss the bitch and she forgive you." Kayvion shook his head.

"Ouu let me hit it." I reached out for the blunt that he sparked up.

"Can y'all go outside with that shit?"He made a face as if he was disgusted. Lamonte stopped smoking almost two months ago and he now hates the smell of it.