𝟎𝟖

Dezure Stone | Stoney
Century Regional Detention Facility.
Lynwood, CA

"Bro they got me in jail JAIL! There is grown ass dyke bitches in here." I cried to DaiDai.

"Wait so you not in juvie?"

"No! I'm not eighteen yet so I'm confused."

"They probably gone have you in there for a couple of weeks then move you to juvenile hall."

"But I've been in here for a couple of weeks already."

"You gone be straight."

"I guess... I'll talk to you later I got another phone call I need to make."

"Alright, love you sis."

"Love you too." I said before hanging up.

"Are you done?" Some big bitch from behind me asked.

"Am I or am I not still standing here?" I finished dialing Kayvions number.

"Bitch that can be arranged."

"Excuse me sir please back up." I held the phone to my ear with one hand and I had my other one in her face.

"Who the hell you talking to?" Kayvion asked.

"This fat ass dyke and I'm finna push her ass over like bowling pin if she don't back her wide ass up."

"I got something for yo little ass." She said before walking away.

I need to make a shank for that bitch.

"Anyways... you got my fucking money Smokey?"

"What you talking bout?" He laughed

"You better have been selling my shit and not using it , Kayvion Terell Brooks."

"Shut yo dumb ass up they record these calls."

"I don't give a fuck. When I get home I want fucking lobsters n shit ready for me to eat."

"Ion know about all that but when yo court date?"

"They ain't told me shit man , I'm just fucking sitting in here."

"Hopefully they get you to a judge soon."

"And then on top of that I'm not even in Juvenile! I'm in grown people jail Kayvion."

"You almost 18 you gone be alright."

"What's the longest you've been in jail before they sentenced you in court?"

"Uhh seven months."

"Oh hell nahh-

"But then I only did two months after that so it wasn't that bad."

"Yea but I don't even know what charges I'm facing."

"I don't wanna make you sad or nun but here's what I think is gonna happen-

"Is it bad?"

"I think they gone hold you in jail until you turn 18 next month then sentence you in prison for assault in battery which can be felony orrrrr they gone keep you in for a couple of months then put you on probation."

"Probation sounds better."

"The shit is annoying as fuck. I think you should just serve yo time so you ain't gotta worry about reporting to nobody about where you at."

"I wanna go homeeee." I whined.

"I feel it dude."

"Oh are you going to church this Sunday?" I asked as we got a warning that the phone was going to hang up in a minute.

"Ion want to but yea." Evelyn had a rule for her kids and that was if they wanted to live in her house after they turned 18 , they had to go to church every other week.

"When you see my granny can you tell her to answer all of the phone calls she gets?"

My granny did not answer phone numbers that were not saved in her phone or that she wasn't familiar with. I need her to put money on my commissary cus I was not eating this bullshit they call food.

"I gotchu- oh and make sure you put us on yo visitor list cus ima come see yo bald head ass. Let me know when yo court date is too."

"Okay lo-" I was cut off by the phone hanging up.

"The fucking ghetto." I slammed the phone down and walked out of the area.

In this jail we were on lockdown for most of the time except for when we showered and ate.

"Stoney?"

Who the hell? I turned around looked at who was calling my name.

"Who is you?" I scratched the top of my head cus a bitch was confused.

"It's Jordan."

"Whaaaaat you lying." I covered my mouth.

"Yea I know I look a little different but it's me."

A little? This bitch look like a nigga now and she used to be so pretty.

"Damn so you been in jail this whole time?"

"Unfortunately. Why you here."

"Some stupid shit."

"Yo ass still crazy. You wanna come sit with us?" She pointed to a table with three other girls.

"Nah I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow or sunthin. I just wanna go lay down."

"Keep ya head up kid." She said before I walked back to my cell.

"Jesus it is dirty in this place , if you let me out I promise I won't do nothing unholy anymore."

He ain't gone believe that shit.

"Lord please bless me with the gift of getting out so that when I get home I can be on my best behavior. No more fighting , I promise."

The no more fighting part ain't that believable.

"God please get me the fuck outta here before these bitches kill me!"

I hope that one worked.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

February 3 , 2020.