𝟐𝟓

Dezure Stone | Stoney

"The motto is to dog these niggas! Don't call these niggas! Man I'm feeling like I can have all these nigga!" All the hoodlums rapped

I was being an extremely miserable bitch right now.

Me , Teezy and Cheno were at Khen's little birthday party and there was just hella brim bitches in here. That's disgusting.

Khen said no drama tho so we ain't said nun to them and they ain't said nun to us.

Then to top it off, I'm sitting on Cheno's lap because these big ass bitches taking up all of the couch space.

"I think ima go. I feel like I'm brining bad energy into the room." I whispered to Cheno.

I wasn't going to ruin her shit but I also couldn't bring myself to smile in these bitches face.

"Come on we finna go upstairs."

I got off her then waited for her and Teezy to lead the way.

Once we got upstairs my whole mood changed, I don't know why we ain't come up here in the first place.

"Marray!" I yelled before jumping on her.

Marray was like another Faith. She was way older than me , 25 to be exact but she was one of the best friends you could ever have.

"Girl you can't be jumping on my skinny ass."

"I'm skinny too."

"Nah you gettin thick."

"You see it, it's regular." I bent over and poked my ass out.

"Okay cus now I feel like you checking my bitch out." My other friend Kenya said.

Ion like girls but I'd definitely date her.

"Chill out bae."

"Come on y'all it's time to sing to me!" We heard Khen before she even got to the room so we all walked out.

"You grew up so fast son. Who would have thought Kimmashae would be 22." Marray fake cried.

"Who is Kimmashae?" I asked.

"That's my first name girl." Khen laughed.

"So where you get Khendal from?"

"It's my middle name and Marray I done told you to stop callin me that ghetto ass shit."

"Girl shut up and pose." She held her phone out.