𝟑𝟒

Dezure Stone | Stoney
Walton Ave & W 38th St. Los Angeles, CA.

"It's Halloween and everyone else out partying in Vegas while i'm over here babysitting in the fucking ghetto

"It's Halloween and everyone else out partying in Vegas while i'm over here babysitting in the fucking ghetto." I spoke to my live.

I was at Icky Vicky house helping Ky watch her and the kids.

Ky called me to help her take the kids trick or treating and watch them since they was gone be full of sugar. After we took them we came back to the house and Icky was stumbling in drunk as hell.

So we babysitting her too.

I'm the only one who could help Ky cus literally everyone was in vegas. Cheno, Teezy, DS, Dai Dai, Yani, Gotti, Scotty, Osama, Chilli, Kayvion, Donny, C5- even Lamonte was out there.

All for some stupid party.

"I miss my boyfriend y'all. When he come back I'm gone get him pregnant."

realkmooka__ I be feelin the same way bitch😭

"Y'all look at her." I flipped the camera on Icky who was on on all fours tryna shake her ass.

"Mama ain't nun moving, that mean you can't throw it back." Ky joked.

"Yes the fuck I can and that's on Crip gang."

"It's not looking like you can Icky." I shook my head.

"How the fuck y'all think I ended up with five damn kids? Cus this ass gets thrown the fuck back."

"Mhm Icky can't fuck y'all."

"Give me the damn phone- over here tellin mufuckas false information." She crawled over to the couch I was sitting on and grabbed my phone out my hand.

"Aye check this out, these lil bitches over lying on my name but here's sum y'all need to know about Victoria Teal Johnson-

"Wait you named Cheno after you? Awe." I cooed.

"Sure did cus I knew she was gone be my favorite kid."

"You don't act like she is." Me and Ky both said.

She be hella mean to Cheno.

"That's just so she can have tough skin but she'll be alright she a soldier just like her mama. But as I was sayinggggg , sum y'all need to know about Victoria Teal Johnson is that I'm really her." She popped her imaginary colllar.