𝟐𝟐

Dezure Stone | Stoney
Crenshaw Blvd & W 76th St. Inglewood,CA.

"Ooh I look so cute." I held the mirror up to look at my hair and make up.

I was finally going to prom today.

"Period sis." Teezy got in my face to take pictures.

"Back up bro." I tried to act like I didn't wanna be recorded but I was low key feeling my self.

"We need some more balloons, can somebody run to the store?" My granny asked. Her and a few others were decorating the back yard for my champagne party.

"I'll go." Teezy volunteered and right on cue , Cheno walked in the house.

"Come on Teezy." Was the first thing that she said as she stomped in the house.

"Fuck wrong with you?"

"Them bitches finally got me." Cheno said referring to the blood bitches that lived really close to my granny house.

"Bitches? They jumped you?"

Bitch lip was on super swole.

"Yup it was two of them and another one recording." She breathed hard.

"It felt like two people or it was two people?" Teezy tried to get clarification.

"It was two- bitch why are you questioning me? Let's go."

"I wanna go." I tried to get up but Cheno pushed me back in the chair.

"This yo day , sit and be cute." She turned around for the front door then Teezy grabbed her phone to follow.

"Can I get a video of the fight?" My granny asked.

"Granny stop being ghetto." I got out the chair to get something to drink.

"I think you be forgetting I'm from the hood heffa."

"Whea you from granny?" I put the juice back in the fridge.

"She from where yo daddy from." My other auntie on my dads side said.

"You spoety face?" I raised one of my eyebrows at her.

"Why you think I got blue and green on today? It's hood day."

"It is? Let me call my daddy." I unplugged my phone from the charger.

My daddy was in prison and I don't know how shit work in there but he bought his own phone some how.

"Hey baby." He answered on the second ring.

"Hey daddy! Happy glove day." I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"Thank you. What you doin?"

"Nothing , I just got my hair and make up done."

"Make up? Fa what? Whea you goin?"

"I got prom today pops." I laughed.