𝟏𝟕

Dezure Stone | Stoney
1209 W 54th St. Los Angeles, CA.

 Los Angeles, CA

"Hey fat dad." I smiled in Kazz's face while tickling him.

"Move bitch, he don't like you." Cheno pushed me to the side.

"That's a lie I just met him and he love me more than you." I picked him and held him in my arms.

"Shit he don't even like me like that." Khen laughed while packing the babies bag.

"I'm sorry Khendal but this baby don't look nothing like you , he got Kameron's whole face."

"Every body say that."

"Kazz look better tho because Kam was a ugly baby." Khen's younger sister Randi sad. I think me and her were the same age, I remember having math class with her in the ninth grade.

"Low key he was."

"Can one of ya'll get his car seat? Faith outside." Khen said before grabbing Kazz out of my hands.

"My nigga Faith out side?" Cheno grabbed the car seat before skipping out the door.

"She finna take my baby." I pouted, Kameron's sister was here to pick him up.

"Ima beat the both of ya'll asses!"Faith pointed at me and Cheno once we got in her view.

"What we do?" We asked at the same time.

"What the fuck don't ya'll do? Cheno you need to take yo ass back to school because it ain't shit for you out here and Stoney you need to stay out of troub-

"I have been staying out of trouble!" I cut her off.

"Really?"

"Yes , I know you see these bitches be having so much to say about me on Instagram but I be straight ignoring that shit." I shrugged my shoulders.

Bitches be really getting out of line lately and I don't pay it no attention. But if it was two months ago I would have popped off over the most simple shit.

"You kind of have been ignoring the negativity , you handled the situation so well this morning."

"What situation?" I scrunched my face up.

"Damn I spoke too soon."

"Oh my god is that why everyone kept on sending me Omar's live earlier? I haven't been on Instagram all day. Some body talking about me Faith?"

"All I got to say is that she ain't worth it, don't let her get under your skin Dezure." She closed her back seat door after Khen strapped Kazz in.

"She ain't gotta worry about it because ima beat the bitch ass my self, who ever it is." Cheno unlocked her phone.

"Cheno get on live with Omar and see what's going on."

"I'm not getting on live with his messy ass."