𝟑𝟑

Lemme just put this here.🌚

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Dezure Stone | Stoney

Grating cheese is such a scam

I've been up in the kitchen grating cheese for a whole hour, I knew I shouldn't have came back home.

It was 3 in the morning and I was kinda tired but all I know is that my granny said to have this shit done by the time she woke up.

"What the fuck." I mumbled as damn near scraped the skin off my whole finger.

See ima just have to tell her ass that the rest of the cheese went bad because I'm for sure not finishing this shit.

I grabbed the two blocks of cheese that were left and stuffed them at the bottom of the trash can.

Perfect. She wasn't even planning on using that cheese to feed me so fuck that cheese.

After I put the grated cheese in the fridge I was about to go to my room but my travels were interrupted by the messiest person ever.

Omar❤️🧷🔫🤪🤑👅💕🙄🇧🇿🦋✨🤰🏾😍
would like to facetime...

"Bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"I just left from over there not even a full three hours ago, what the fuck y'all got into already?" I asked already knowing what his greeting meant.

"Look do you wanna come with us or not?"

"Who's us?"

"Me, Teezy and Cheno."

"Is y'all smoking and drinking? It's raining outside y'all need to stop." I seen Teezy in the back seat with a bottle.

"I'm sober , Ian tryna kill nobody but we already around the corner so come outside."

"Alright." I hung and put my shoes back on.

I definitely wasn't gonna wait outside because around the corner meant that he was on the fucking freeway.

My prediction about Omar was right because a whole fifteen minutes later there was loud ass music coming from outside.

Like what if I really listened to him? I woulda been out there lookin dumb.

"Front door open."

"Shit up bitch." I snatched my keys off a hook attached to the wall and ran to the car so I wouldn't get soaked.

"I know y'all is not really listening to this!" I yelled over the music.