𝟑𝟖

Teal Johnson | Cheno
W 8th St & S Hill. Los Angeles, CA.

"If Lebron had five basketballs and three of them popped , how many does he have left?" I tried not to completely snap on JJ.

"39."

"See now you playin, get the fuck out my face."

"Man fuck this shit." JJ threw his pencil at my wall.

"What I tell you out throwing shit? Y'all already broke my fucking TV."

"That was Donny fault." He defended himself.

"Dequan came back like they left him for dead!" Donny yelled from my bed making me roll my eyes cus it kinda was his fault.

Him and JJ were play fighting then his crutch ended up smacking the fuck out the TV.

His crippled ass not even supposed to be play fighting, especially after what happened about three weeks ago

I don't even know where to begin with everything that happened

When the ambulance came to get Donny his heart rate was a literal flat line. He was dead. Thank God i begged them to do the electric resuscitation and the second time they did it, his heart started beating again.

They had immediately put him on the ventilator when he got up.

Even though he was alive they needed to sew his wound back up but they didn't even want to do that until he got a blood transfusion.

Niya came to the hospital ready to get her blood taken and turns out they not even the same fucking blood type like she thought they was so we had to call they mama.

Yup, met her for the first time.

Ghetto.

We had thought that the reason he bled out so quickly and was experiencing those symptoms is because that bullet had hitten a major artery but it was because he was anemic. Him and his mother both are.

So they bring the man back to life, give him a transfusion, stitch him up and got him on the ventilator but this man says he is still in pain.

They gave him some pain medicine but once the high wears off he was still hurting, duh.

But his second night in the hospital around two in the morning he starts crying and yelling. He was obviously in excruciating pain.

Doctor comes in and gives him more pills so he can calm down before they give him a CT scan and a MRI.

Y'all when they got the pictures back he still had bullet fragments in his leg.