𝟑𝟏

Dezure Stone
Los Angeles, CA.

"Man I wish we could at least call that nigga or sum." Kill laid behind me as we watched a video of Kam literally chewing on a Perc.

The video was like three years old but my storage is full so I'm cleaning old pictures and videos out.

"For real and I just know he mad at us."

"Why you say that?"

"He used to say when he die he ain't wanna be in front of them ghetto ass clouds and angel wings... and what we do?"

"His shit ain't look that bad but you could tell that was swap meet work."

"Mhm but it costed hella to bury him." I shrugged my shoulders and continued to scroll.

"Lamonte ima beat yo ass." I looked at this beautiful picture of us. Nigga don't take me on dates no more.

"You trippin, ian even do shit this time."

"It ain't what you did it's what the fuck you don't do."

"Are you pregnant?" He looked at me with the most serious face ever.

"Ew what the fuck."

"So you don't want my kids?" He asked clearly with an attitude now.

"Baby i'm 18, of course ion want yo kids."

"Oh so it's just my kids you don't want?"

"Why did you ask me if I was pregnant in the first place?"

"Cus you over here talking bout you gone beat my ass and ian even do shit to yo WEIRD ass."

"Okay but bitch who you calling weird?"

"You , weird ass bitch."

"Buster ass bitch."

"Mark ass bitch."

"Friendly ass bitch."

"Who i'm friendly with?"

"You be laughing in all these bitches face Lamonte don't play." I attempted to get away from him but he pulled me back down.

"It ain't never more than a laugh, I'll shoot all them bitches if you want me to."

"Can we start off with that Kyra bitch? Ion like how she like and comment on all yo pictures."

"Ima just block her for you-who the fuck blowing yo phone up?"

"Nigga multiple people was just thinking about me at the same time, psycho. Now continue to journey on blocking her."

Che Che🥡🥢
Bitch

Che Che🥡🥢
Wyd

Stoney🌝