𝟐𝟎

Gonna post three more chapters right after this❗️
But after these updates there won't be no more until all chapters are at least at 100 votes.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Dezure Stone | Stoney
Brynhurst Ave & W 60th St. Los Angeles, CA.

"Awe you look so cute

"Awe you look so cute." Evelyn snapped another picture of me as I sat in her living room.

I really don't know why this lady loved me so much.

At the beginning of the school year my school provided us with photographers to take our senior pictures but I ended up getting in to it with the picture lady.

Since we got in an argument, they refused to take my pictures.

Evelyn has been asking for my senior pictures since August and I've finally told her what happened so she insisted that she took them for me.

She had a back drop set up in the middle of her house just for me.

"Who's gown was this again?" I didn't want to wear my gown so she gave me one of the boys.

"Is that Lamontes?" She asked.

"No his gown was blue." Plus the cap said 2019 so it must be Kayvion or Davaughn's.

"Awe you remember? Cus I don't."

"I remember, I had no type of business at that graduation."

"You know that I didn't like you at first right?"

"Mhm, my feelings used to be so hurt. I would come up in here and say hi but you never said nun back to me." And that was before me and Kill started messing around.