𝟒𝟒

Ten months later...

Teal Johnson | Cheno
Caesars Palace. Las Vegas, NV.

"I said I'm higher than a muthafucka right now! I'll shoot a nigga dead in his shit right now!" Stoney stood on the couch that was on the party bus.

I got a call from her last week and she invited me to her bachelorette party. I was not expecting that.

This was literally our first time seeing each other in two fucking years.

"Bitch come here." She pulled me towards her and threw her arm over my shoulder.

I put a fake smile on face to act like I was having a good time but I was really miserable inside.

It had nothing to do with her tho.

I'm going through a lot but she obviously really wanted me to be here if she reached out to me and I was happy about that.

Aside from my personal issues I kind of had an attitude from all these fake bitches on the bus smiling in my face. They keep telling me how much they missed me but stopped talking to me when I fell out with Stoney and her check on me once.

The main one is Teezy, bitch been in my face all night showing all her teeth.

There was a point where she even threw shots at me on instagram a few times but now she backtracking cus me and Stoney on the road to making up.

On some real shit, it hurt coming from her considering that it was ALWAYS me and her. Her and Stoney didn't even like each other when they first met.

I'm not mad that she chose a side, just stay over there sis.

Yani was also fake but I wasn't mad or surprised about that. She was never my friend.

The only muthafuckas that I consider friends at this point in my life is Omar and Aushi.

Oh and of course I still talked to the boys, except for Gotti.

"Make sure y'all got ya phones n shit cus we finna get off." Stoney announced and I let out a sigh of relief.

We've been on this damn thing for over an hour and before this we walked the strip while getting drunk so I was extremely tired.

"Cheno can I ride with you?" She jumped on my back as we got off the bus.

Yea she was drunk cus the bitch know I got a bad back.

When we got to the car she got off so I could warm the car up. It was kind of cold in Vegas right now.

I connected my phone to my bluetooth and this girl literally jumped out the car to dance , to be fair it's always been her favorite part of the song.

"RELLY NATION! Damnnn why you kill heem like that?" She rapped and danced at the same time.