𝟏𝟔

Dezure Stone | Stoney
Slauson Super Mall. Los Angeles,CA.

"Teezy ima call you back when I get home, I get off in fifteen

"Teezy ima call you back when I get home, I get off in fifteen." I held my phone between my shoulder and ear.

"Alright." She hung up the phone and I finished wiping down the glass counters.

I officially completed my first full day of work since December and I'm realizing how much I hate this job.

I'm glad Sonny allowed me to keep it tho.

"Sta deal sis." Dai Dai walked up to the counter with Wood Ro behind him.

Oh Lordy.

"I know you see me wiping this shit down." I pointed at his hands that were rested on the glass.

"Oh this?" He slid his hand back and forth so I sprayed his ass in the face making him choke.

"You tryna kill me?"

"Don't piss me off , I'm so close to going home."

"What you on tonight?" Wood Ro stared at me before licking his lips.

Not today Satan, I am a loyal wife to Lamonte Brooks.

"Nun." I kept it simple.

"Come slide to the BNB later den."

"Nah I think she good bro." Dai stopped him.

"Yea I'm good." I laughed.

"Don't seem like you sure about not sliding." He kept pushing the issue.

"Nigga I said I'm good, I'm not going." I snapped before my phone started ringing.

"Bring yo ass outside!" He yelled through the phone so aggressively that I jumped back. Kill took me to work this morning so he was picking me up too.

Once the call ended I looked towards the entrance and his car was right there.

"I'm finna head out Sonny!" I yelled at my boss.

"See ya."

"Uh bye y'all." I gave Dai a hug and speed walked out the swap meet.

I get the feeling that I'm about to be cussed out.

"Heyyy handsome."