𝟑𝟓

Vote on the last chapter y'all ❗️ I'm trying to be consistent for the first time in months😭😭 y'all don't fwm no more tho
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█
Teal Johnson | Cheno
Mastro's Steakhouse. Beverly Hills, CA.

"Stop being ghetto y'all

"Stop being ghetto y'all." I ducked as Omar blew a spit ball at me.

The people in the restaurant started to look at us crazy.

"Bitch this food was nasty as hell." Teezy pushed her plate away.

"That's cus you ordered that raw ass steak. I told you to tell him well cooked." I said as I tried to ignore Omar.

"Cheno-

"Keep playing bitch ima knock yo ass smooth the fuck out." I pointed at him.

"Any the fuck ways, what we really finna go eat cus like Teezy said , shit was nasty."

"After a long day of scammin I tried to be nice to y'all and take y'all somewhere fancy and this the shit I gotta hear?"

"Run out the restaurant on 3?" Omar looked over at Teezy and she nodded her head.

"Omar..."

"1"

"You better not bitch."

"3"

They both hopped out they chairs and speed walked out the restaurant.

I wasn't really trippin because I was paying anyways.

"Can I get the check please?" I asked the waiter and he nodded his head.

Should I pay for this shit?

It was nasty.

Fuck it ima just pay.

"Here you go mam." He put it down on the table.

"Got damn." I squinted my eyes making sure this was ours with this high ass bill.

"Shit this my car insurance bill."

I pulled the money out my purse and walked up to give it to the people instead of leaving it on the table.

They was gone get this muthafuckin money.

"Hm." I handed it to them.

I would have tipped but the service wasn't good at all either.