The second quarter

Ruby POV~~~

"Fuck that stupid test,i mean whats the point of all of it if they just giving us some stupid homework!",i groan and hit my head to the table."I did told you to study did i?",Pearl as she drink her juice box beside Amethyst.

"You not helping Pearllll",i glare at her."Oop,he's on one of his mode.Better not mess with him now and hey,where's rose by the way?",Lapis just arrived to our lunch group table and sit beside me."She was helping Ms.Sadie to arrange three new students who is coming tommorow",Pearl said cleaning her place.She pick up her leftover and threw into the trash."And hear this guys,i heard that one of the new students is a werewolf too,people always said that theres a beast behind that green visor he wearing",Pearl whispered at us when she back to her seat.

"A nerd werewolf?,hahaha okay you got my attention missy Pearl",Lapis straighten her pose ready to hear the rest.I dont know why but Lapis had a thing with a nerd,idk she sometimes bit weird even she almost got out from mom's womb at the same time as me.

"Werewolf,...whats his name?",i ask croosing my arms."Im not really sure but i heard his last name is greene if i not mistaken",Pearl put her finger to her chin try to remembering the boy."Probably Dorito or something close to that"

"Greene?,hey isnt that family from the Space hunter pack?",Amethyst said swallowing the whilo burrito to his mouth."Yeah!,i heard that pack was defeat and their territory had been stole by another pack.Maybe thats why his family moved here",Lapis finish drinking her water bottle."Whatever,if this Greene boy try anything stupid wity MY territory,he better think twice for that",i growled."Chill out,Rubes.Mann,try to control your temper for once",Amethyst said."And how do you think i suppost to do that,genius",i glare at him.

"I dont know...probably find your mate.Maybe she can help you with those temp"

The picture of the white wolf in that dream suddenly came to mind after he said that.Is that what the dream means?is that my....mate?no no...t-that impossible...its just a dream...right?but...sh-

"Yo,Rubes,you good?",Amethyst patted my shoulder which make me jump a little and snap out from my thoughts."Y-yeah im fine",i said try to cover my thoughts."Are you sure?you suddenly goes silent right there,something on mind i suppost..",Pearl said."Yes Pearl im suree",i rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Okay,Ruby.What's going on,you always rubbed your neck when you nervous or lying and on this case,you're both of it",Lapis look at me.Shit,she knows."I said im fine,j-just sick of this homework",i searching to my bagpack.Then Lapis's hand reach my bag and close it."Wha-what was that for!?"."Tell us now...or i telling mom..",She cross her arm in front of me and sit back."Im still not telling you"."....and dad",my eyes widen.

"Okay,okay,please anything but dad",i beg her.God,if that man finds out,he'll send the whole pack to spying me again."Then,spill it out bro.The lunch wont stay forever",she smiled and open her chicken nugget."Ohhh,this gonna be good i better get my popcorn",he said excitedly.*Sigh*,i guess theres no turning back now.

After the explanation~~.......

I sit there looking at their expression after i tell them about the dream.

"Yep,thats your mate,thats our future queen you guys hear me hahahaha.Ruby,my dude.You gonna find this girl.You NEED to find this girl!",Amethyst was smaking the hell out of the table excitedly.

"What why!?,i mean that just a dream right?theres no way that wolf was in real life.Its just my imaginary dream",i said and Lapis groaned as she hitting her head to the table."Umm helloooo?,the cloudy empty field,two wolves together...anything in mind?",Amethyst explain.I take a few second to think and shake my head.Nope,nothing in mind.