Cant bare losing her

Third POV~

The pack mansion door slam open revealing a furious Ruby been followed by Amethyst and Peridot.Everyone in the living room jumped at the sudden noise.Ruby's glowing bright red eyes scanning the whole room until he meet his father and looking even more pissed.

"R-Ruby,honey how's the game?.Why you lo-",just before his mom could finish,Ruby sprint to the Alpha in a inhuman speed and grab his collar.

"Boy!,what you think you doing!?",Roger growled trying to free himself but failed.He never see Ruby this angry before,even his men was too scared to stop him.

"Tell me the truth..",he said as he let go of him and back away trying his best to not making himself fatherless.

Lapis burst to the living room saw the scene,"What's going on?",she walk to her mate.

"Homeworld called him earlier and told him that they have Sapphire and her family on their paws",Peridot said making her gasped,"And they want the Crystal Flame's territory and something called 'Bloodmoon Necklace' as the exchange",he finished.Lapis even more shock when hearing the last one.She look at Ruby then around the living room confuse that she didnt see her other siblings.

"Ruby..",Lapis said making him turn his head a little bit."Where's Red?"

Ruby's growled got louder as he glance at his father."He's been captured by Homeworld...",everyone in the living room gasped and the Alpha's eyes widen,"..and here's your Alpha sitting here drinking his wine while his own son been tortured to death by our worst enemy",Roger got pissed and stand up glaring at him.

"Hey!,you dont know anything so dont you-"

"Then tell me!,tell everyone why i you said i dont know anything!,tell everyone about the fire accident that you put the blame at your own blood!,tell everyone where the hell is that Bloodmoon Necklace that you said had been destroyed!!",this leave the Alpha speachless.He was about to speak but it seems like Ruby not done yet.

"Your stupid little secret had put my friends in danger,my brother on the bringe of death and my mate on the paws of those fuckers!!",he blasted everything not caring if he just expose about the future Luna's identity to the whole pack.

"Y-your..mate?",Ruby closed his eyes trying to hold back his tear of mix sad,anger and fear just by thinking what could those Homeworld done to his love.

"Yes,my mate.Sapphire Frost,that human you saw having a sleepover with us is my mate and this pack's future Luna.I love her with all i have and i thank the moon godness for giving me such a beautiful,smart and caring mate as her.And if you refuse to accept that then you might as well start convicing Lapis to be the next Alpha because if you make me choose between my mate or this pack you already got your answer"

Everywolf in the room fell silent not because Ruby just claim he would turn down his throne for his human mate but because their Alpha didnt do anything to fight back,he just stand there emotionless looking at his heir.

But the silent been broke when the Luna finally spoke.

"Roger..",she stand up and held her husband's shoulder.He turn his head to the side to meet his Luna's ocean eyes that always had their way to calm him down.Ruby know they mind link each other because they look like having a conversation and his dad is losing it.The Alpha finally sighed in defeat and nodded.

He glance back at his son and patted his shoulder before walk out the room.

"Mom?",Ruby ask even more calm than before.

She look at him and smiled hugging him,"You stand up for your love and rights like an Alpha would do.Im so proud of you,sweetie"

Ruby smiled and hug her back,"Thanks mom"