The slumber party

Sapphire POV~~

Finally the weekend has arrive,after the fight between Ruby and Jade,nobody has messing with me or bugging me anymore and i thank him for that.Im not really like to be the center of attention,thats not my thing.

"Mom,can me and Paddy go to slumber party with our friends?",i ask mom who is feeding Onyx."Are they good people?",she asked."Yeah,they all Pearl's friends"."Really?,okay then.When you guys gonna go?",she ask again finishing Onyx's meal and clean up tha table.I help her with the dishes."Probably in two hours Pearl gonna give us a ride",i said.

"Okay then have fun but remember,you need to be home at sunday morning because we going shopping for the stuff in this home",I nodded."Now go take Onyx to bath,and you can go",i lift up my baby brother and play with him a little."Who's ready for shower~",he giggled as i tickle his feet.

I walk back to my room after send Onyx to bed and saw Paddy at my bed."Paddy,what are you doing here?we going to Lapis's house in two hours so get ready",i said packing my PJs and clothes for two days.She open her mouth to say something but nothing comes out...then after she finally make a desicion,she jump into me.

"Sis,i need to talk to you!",she hold my shoulder making me look at her."What's wrong?",i ask her.She looks nervous.And that moment i know that she was serious,i sit facing her.She inhale and out before she speak what been bothering her.

"I-i think.....i think i got a crush on Red",she blushing mess at this point."What!?you kiding right!?",i half yelled.I cant believe this!my sister had a crush on our substitute coach,i know she's not crushing like the rest of his fan girl because once Paddy had a feeling on someone,she love that one not for his outside,but from his inside and im wondering what she see in him."Im not!everytime i saw him i got this butterfly in my stomach and felt happiness"."Eeeee,my sister first crush aaaarrghhh",i hugging her."But promise you keep this secret okay?",i nodded and make a pinkie promise."Now let me help you with your bag",she nodded and we pack her stuff.

Two hours later~~

We then heard a honk and look outside saw Pearl with her car waiting for us."Mom!,Pearl and Lapis arrived,we going now",Paddy yelled."Okay,have fun you two,say bye Onyx~",we heard he babling and we laugh.We both go inside Pearl's car and see Rose and Peridot were inside.

"Hi,you two!ready for the best weekend in your life?",Rose said and we laugh.We drove to Lapis's house and i was shock of how big is the house is....it was the whole mansion."Wow,i dont know you guys were rich,Lapis",i said in awe looking at the enviroment."Ehh,our parents....kinda run a big company and we live with a few close relatives",she said.

We park and we been greeted by the maids.They open the door and Amethyst was running to us."Hey!you guys made it!come in,come in",we walk pretty far and we arrived at the living room and it was stunning.

"Hey!you guys made it!come in,come in",we walk pretty far and we arrived at the living room and it was stunning

"Wow,its beautiful in the inside too",i said."Oh yeah,me ane the Flame siblings kinda own this part of the mansion.The real living room is at the center of the house and im advice you to ask Lapis for direction because you could even get loss searching for the toilet",we laugh.