Forgot to ask her name

Ruby POV~~~
"Rubes,come on!!we dont want to be late!!",i open my eyes lazyly and sitting up strecthing my body.I did all my morning rutine,hit the shower,dressing up,grab my phone shove it to my pocket and my bagpack.

I went to kitchen and eat my cereal.Amethyst then followed me and eat his.

"Hey,where's Lapis? im suprise i saw you today first then her",he glare than punch my shoulder as i laugh.

"She just finish showering when i go out from our bed room.That's weird considering she always the first to wake up out of three of us",then,Lapis jump infront of us with a happy face.

"Morning you two",she said with a smile.we look at her like she dont have a nose or something."What?",she ask realising we look at her.

"Lapis,you smiling....in SCHOOL DAY!!"."So?i dont see whats wrong with that",she munch her cereal bar."Girl,you HATE school and you smiling!!thats worried us now!!are you sick?",he touch her forehead but she slapped it just on time.

"Im fine,okay.Just in a really good mood today",she try to hide her giggle."Okay Lapis,what going on?and i dont want to hear the word 'nothing' and whatever the same meaning with that".She then sigh in defeat and play with her milk.

"Remember you said that you had this weird dream you meet a wolf,and Red said it was the memory of you and your mate?well,...i think i had that kind of dream last night",she slightly blush.

"Woah,really?way to go girl!!,so what he looks like?",Amethyst ask excitedly straighten his pose.

"Well,from what i could remember, he had a light brown golden fur and a bright yellow eyes",She blush replaying the memory in her mind.

"He sure sounds amazing",Amethyst said and she nodded.Then i remembered something."Oh and Ames,did Pearl come today?i want to talk to her about something",i said."Pearl?oh yeah.She text that her sword training is canceled today so she's gonna go to school today"."Okay,well hurry up you two!!",we all got out and groan seeing Red swingging his car key around his finger while leaning againts his red lamborgini.

"Let me guess,you substituting coach Jay today?",he smirked and nodded."He had a surgery today so Ms.Sadie call me yesterday to replace him today.Now get on my car,we not gonna be late on my watch",we groan again and shove ourself into his car.

                      (Red's car)

We arrived at our school and got out from Red's car.Just when we got out,we were swarmed by a fan girl of Red.See,this is why i hate when my brother substitute in our school.He actually a graduated senior here last year and he was the most popular guy in the school even teachers had a major crush on this guy.Even lots of guys become gay because of him.Maybe thats why Ms.Sadie call him.I mean,lots of girls do approach me everyday to get my attention to date them but with Red,its like even the whole school want us to fuck them.

"Looks like you still hasnt loss your touch am i right?",Amethyst laugh as we four walk to the school with all the attention surround us.We then saw Jasper and his gang bullying this girl looks like a new student.Jasper is a mojar bully at this school and nobody brave enough to report him to the principle because the he was the son of a military officer.Red suddenly ran to the girl when he saw Jasper push her to the locker and make her head bleed.

"Hey!what you think you doing!!",Red push Jasper and his gang away from the girl."Look what you've done!!!she's bleeding you happy now,bastards!!!",Red yelled.Wow,i never seen him in such a anger.Jasper and his gang back away and left seeing everyone looking at them.All of his fangirl and guy gasped when he lift the girl bridal style.