Chained

Sapphire POV~

I couldnt help but gasp with my eyes widen.

Its the same white wolf that i remember from my dream.But this time its struggling with chains that on its paws and neck.Its is laying on some sort of base that made of blue ice.

Its is laying on some sort of base that made of blue ice

It open its eyes and reveal the same blue eyes as i am.It lift its head and look at me with exausted and weak look.

"Uhhm,hello",she mentally facepalmed myself for my stupidness.

It tilted its head and i do the same.Its eyes then widen and nogged the chains on its paw.

"You want me to open it?",it nodded.

I then quickly walk closer to the wolf and when i touch the chain it turn bright blue and let out a force that sent me fly to my back.The wolf is growling like it in pain.It seems like something is holding the wolf from escape like some sort of magic.I tried three more times and i got the same result,I groaned at the pain.

"S-sorry",i stand up slowly, "i tried,but it seems that i cant open it"

It breath heavily then calm down.It walk to me and nuzzled closer to me.I patted its back and felt its soft fur,i the fur was cold and soft at the same time like a snow.We stay like that until i heard a voice calling me.

"Sapphire!,...Sapphire!",it's sounds like Ruby is calling me.The wolf stand up and howled.

It nogged my head like it want me to go to the voice.Its whimpering as it still search at the voice

"Are you sure? i mean,you still in chained.Are you sure you'll be okay?",it nodded its head and nogged me again.I finally stand up and brush myself even though there's no dust on it just habit that i have.I pet it snout again and gaze at the chain for the last time.

"Okay,but when i meet you again i promise i'll help you out",it look at my eyes with it pupils gettin bigger then place it's forehead to mine then it all went blank then white.

......

"Sapphire?...Sapphire?!",

I open my eyes and saw Ruby shaking me worriedly.He scanned my face then my body searching for any injure.

"Sapphire? Oh thank godness you okay.I was so worried",he hugged me.I was blushing,i dont even know why i still blushing even tho it just a hug,i need to get used to this.

"Uh,w-what happen?",i ask trying to collect my thoughts again.

"You suddenly stop moving earlier and i saw that your eyes were both glowing blue! im the one who should ask you what happen!?",he said.Wait...my eyes glowing blue!?,how is that even possible?.

I then remembered about the castle and the wolf earlier.Should i tell him?He's the one who give me this necklace and told about it's magic..no,atleash not now,i dont him to get worried even more,i dont want to ruin our date just simple weird thing.