Slumber party 3...i guess

Ruby POV~~
We finally decide to let them down after 20 minutes or so.We expecting that they will be holding hands or stuff that couple do when they got out....but they both just out without a word.They not even look at each other.

"Red,so what happen back there?",Amethyst ask and he just look at him.He look like he just got out from an arguement.

"Im going home,have fun on the cage fight",he walk away and go home by uber.I look at Paddy and she just looking down and say nothing.

"Well,that didnt go as plan",Pearl hit Amethyst.He make a small 'ouch' sound and he rub his shoulder where she hit him.

"Its nothing you guys,we just...having a little arguement earlier...but thanks for the help",Paddy finally speak and let out a smile but it look forced and hurt."Dont worry,Paddy.We talk to him when we got home",Sapphire said to her and she just nodded.I know something had happen back there,Red must had said something that making both of them act like this.I try to connet to him a few times but still failed.Im gonna talk to him later.He cant keep his feeling inside forever.

"Okayyyy,now the tension is over...can we grab some food first?i dont want to step on the cage with empty stomach",Pearl rolled her eyes and we all laugh.

We grab some food at McDonald and drive to the fight.It is place at the end of the town where it the part of the town that kinda been abandoned but still active at daytime.When night comes,this place is what people call 'playground'.This part of the town also one of dad's territory so we kinda own this place.

We got out after park at the nearest parking lot.We walk to a red building that had sign saying 'Crystal club' on the top of it.It is four floor building not including the basement where the cage fight were.

We stop at the door and the guard looking at us suspisiously.He seems new because you would never look at the royal family pack like that.

"Name",the guard said harshly.I just smirk on how dumb this newbie were.One of the oldest guard there saw us and smack the back of the new guard's head.He said,"Dude,are you crazy!?that's the young master Ruby and young mistress Lapis you talking to!",the guard eyes's widen and change to fear.

"Oh my god!i-im sorry,young master!",he bow quickly a few times.

"Hah!,you lucky he's on the good mood or he had your whole family in his hand.Now do yourself a favor and let us have fun",Amethyst patted his back.They quickly open the huge door."Give them the best spot you got",I said pointing at my friends and they nodded.

When we entered the building,the sound of people cheering and screaming is getting louder everytime we go deeper.Colourful lights were everywhere and the smell of weeds and alcohol were strong.

"Sapphire,you stay close to Pearl and dont go anywhere alone...i mean it.Wish me luck",i smiled and she nodded.I then walk with Amethyst to the back of the ring and entered the changing room.

Sapphire POV~~

Ruby then walk with Amethyst to what i assuming is a changing room.We then been guide to the front seat,it looks like a VIP seat judging by how it is a sofa and had its own drinks at the side.Wow,Flames must be very important family here.

"Did Ruby's family own this place?",i ask Pearl."Yes,they also own a lot of part of the city.Their dad's terri-..i-i mean he own a huge company and kinda rule this town",Pearl explain.I look around the place and saw some stuff that i dont usually saw outside like,drinking,dancing,kissing....wait did people do that in public too?.I saw some people look at me in a odd way.Pearl saw this and glare at them making them look away."Dont mind them,those pervert wont disturb you as long as you stay with us",i nodded then a bell ring."Oh its about to start!,trust me you guys you gonna love seeing them both kicking asses",Greg said excitedly.A guy with a suit walking to the ring holding a mic