The lunch break

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

Sapphire POV~~
Its finally lunch and stomach was yelling for food.I walk out with Pearl and go to Paddy's class to take her.Then,we three sit on our lunch group table.Soon,Rose,Greg and Lapis join us.I was wondering Ruby- and the others were.....okay mostly Ruby but you get my point.I would ask Pearl about it but i dont sound too despert.Then,we heard fan girling scream at the hall and after a few second,Ruby,Amethyst and Peridot burst in and hold the door close from the crazy crowd that aftering them.

"What's wrong with them?",Paddy ask Lapis about the girls who is chasing them.

"Let's just say that us Flames had a curse that called the flaming charm.Amethyst was popular around the cheerleaders and jocks while Ruby was popular around......literally everyone in this school.They wouldnt leave them even though they know Amethyst was...dating Pearl.Dont even get me start about me,Jasper was literally getting on my nerves everytime he ask me on a date twice a day sometimes even more than that.I cant wait for graduation and get the fuck out of here",she snort and i laugh a little.I can related to that,i mean i maybe new but this one guy ask me earlier on a date with him but i say no because i had a slumber party with my friends this weekend.

Once they get to our table,they sit down and lay their head in the table.

"How long before we graduate?",Amethyst asked with those tired tone."Amethyst,today is just the first day of senior year school.We have a few more months and exams to get through before we finish.Both Ruby and Amethyst groan in annoyed.

"Do you face this crazy fan of yours everyday?",Peridot asked them who is also tired from the run.Apparentlly after the suprise pop quiz in math class,Peridot score all of the test and now the whole nerds at the school wants him.

"Its twice a day",Amethyst said and he groaned.I look at Ruby and he looks like his soul is leaving him.I blush and giggle a little.

"So,who is ready for the weekend?",Rose said clapping her hand excitedly."Babe,its only tuesday and you already hype about it",Greg said holding her hand.They really cute together.I wish i have that kind of relationship.

"Yeah i know,that because this time we have three more new friends",she squeeling and hug me i laugh."Thank you guys again,for inviting me and my sister to your slumber party",i said."Of course why wouldnt we?we all friends here and now you apart of your group,the Crystal gems",I nodded."Plus,it was Ruby's idea so you should thank him",i look at Ruby who is smiling at me and i smile back."Thank you very much,Ruby.You really nice"."Nahh,no biggie",he laugh nervously.I blush and saw Paddy look at me with that look."Dont give me that look,Paddy",i said in annoyed tone and she laugh."Sis come on,its obvious you like him",she whispered and my face getting even more red."S-shut up,you not helping"

Ruby POV~~
SHE SAID THAT IM NICEE, AAHHHHHHHHH I COULD EXPLODE AHHHHH.I scream in my mind excitedly,this is my chance to get know her.Nothing can destroy this precious moment from me.

"Hey Ruby boo~",some said behind me.
.
.
.....except for that.

Sapphire POV~~

"Hey Ruby boo~",a girl said behind Ruby.Who is this girl?.She had a light green hair with a emerald green eyes and looks like a spoil brat.Ruby's exspression quickly change into annoy.

"What do you want,Emerald",Ruby said in annoyed not looking at her."Why you didnt text me back last night~,i was so worried",she said in a puppy eyes look that is completely disgust me and somewhat filled me with anger.

"Because i block your number and i dont like you so go away",he said.Emerald snake her hand to his shoulder but he slap it away."Ruby,listen you're popular and senior now it was ashame the fact that you still dont have a girlfriend yet.We both know that we look cute together.Imagine how many people will be jealous of us when they see a popular guy like you dating the most beautiful and richest girl in the school that is me.Come on,i know you want me~",she and my annoying reach the level where i want to walk over there and slap her face out of here.