Cant keep secrets

(Hey,just to make a little change.Im gonna change to Rose became same aged as Red meaning that she's already graduate)

Ruby POV~~

"Okay class this is your grades so i hope that your all can improve it on the next test...",Miss Holly walk to each student and give them their grades.She stop at my table look at my paper and sighed.

"Mr Flame,im suggesting that you should have a tutor section with someone to works on improving your grades.Im targeting higher for the next test,okay",she gave the C- grade paper to me.

I dont know neither i should be happy because i can finally go back to school and got away from my dad or i should be done with all this shit they teaching us.I mean,what's the use of calculus in the real world!?.

I just groan and shove it to my bag.The bell rings everyone got out of the class and headed to lockers.When i arrive at mine,i meet with Peridot,Greg,Amethyst and Pearl.

"Hey Ruby!,where's Lapis?",Peridot waved at me and close his locker after grab his lunch from it.He look around try to find Lapis.I chuckled it must be hard for him to separate from her for the whole week,let alone she been traveling through countries to help Red with his mafia business meaning she had no time to chat or call him.

"Hey Peri,Lapis said she'll be here in a second after going to the restroom,dont worry its not like she gonna run",i chuckled open my locker put away my stuff and grab my lunch.Greg slam his arm around my back neck as soon as he saw me.

"Yo Rubes,you gonna check out this watch i got it so lit!",Greg pull up his sleeve and show me his new watch.

"Woah cool!,hey is it made of metal?",i raise my hand to touch it.His eyes widen and try to pull his arm away but im to stubborn.

"No! wait its-"

Then,right after my palm touch the watch,i felt the heat and sting at the same time.

"Arrghh!",i pull away my hand and look at my palm.It was burned and steaming.I hide it in my jacket so that nobody see it.My face still showed a little pain expression because it still hurt.

"Its made of pure silver,dude.That why i tried to stop you",Greg whispered.

"Than why the heck you didnt warned me",i half whisper seeing people start staring at us.

"I did! but you didnt listen!",i just rolled my eyes."I know i should wear my gloves earlier",

"Oh my god!Ruby your palm! dont worry i had first aid ",Pearl saw my burned palm and panicly search to her locker.

"Why you had a silver watch anyway?",Amethyst hissed and pulled away his finger from the watch.

"Stop touching it,you two!",Pearl squawked at us while still in her locker.

"Dont ask me,my dad buy me this saying that i'll give me 'protection' from the werewolves",he said in annoyed tone."I mean,come on!arent he get tired with all those hunting or whatever he saying . When do he realize that not all werewolves are bad!",he groaned and slam his forehead to the locker.

Greg's dad,Mr.DeMayo is a werewolves hunter.At first when Rose introduce him to us,everyone accept him expect for me.It took months but i start to accept him to our little friend group from time to time and finally call him as my friend and earned my trust when he help me escape from one of his dad's trap on our freshmen year.And of course he keep it secret from him that he's befriend with us werewolves.

"I got the bandage!",Pearl then quickly took my hand and warped it."There,that should be good for now",

"Hey,what about my finger",Amethyst whine showing his .Pearl then do the same to his finger.