Things went 0 to 100

Ruby POV~

Ruby sit on his cushion,pinching his temples with his fingers as he process what he been told.

For werewolves,being reject by their own mate is the most dangerous thing to be experience.Those who been rejected will gone far too primal to be left alive.Their wolf side can't take by the fact that their soulmate didn't want them,they will give up to their wolf and can't control their impulse.No one can control a rejected werewolf.And knowing Red's true nature of being aggressive when pissed,things wouldn't be pretty for them.

But that wasn't what scare Ruby the most.You see,in Red's case,him being rejected only happen to him because Paddy doesn't want to have a mate that kill her grandfather.So as he gone feral,his wolf also killing himself slowly.As werewolves are attend to be incarnated,they will shorten their lifetime and hoping their mate will accept them in their next life.

Red will gone feral as he slowly dying in griefness.That what scare him the most.

"No...i-it can't be...there has to be a way to save him! Please!",he can feel himself tearing up.

Roger just shake his head,"Im sorry,son.We've tried everything we could,but none works .There's no werewolves ever survive the rejection",he now hugging his mate who crying over their dying pup.

Ruby shake his head,no,he refuse to let their stupid nature take his brother away.He stood up and pacing back and froth,he stop.

"Can I atleash see him?",he said not looking back at his father.

"I would say no for your safety,but I know you would disobey me anyway....just make sure you didn't die",Roger spoke.

He waste no more time as he walk to the back of the mansion where the cell were.

*****

Sapphire POV~

Me,Paddy and dad finally reach mom's friend's house where she and Onyx were hiding.Dad told me that he ordered her to went straight to our grandma's place but he been that she will not leave this city without him.

I usually gonna gross out of their couple stuff but when I learn about our kind.I realize that having a mate doesn't want to leave their side is the best thing a werewolf can get.It's only showing how much mom loves her mate and it very sweet.

If only mine were as sweet as that...but instead,i only got a killer to be my mate.Im not really sure if he's my actual mate because we only just dated.I mean,Paddy had her first crush before she meet Red so I can't be sure if Ruby is my mate just because we dating and had feelings for each other.But right now,i don't think I want to have anything to do with him.I can't stand just having to be near him knowing he's the reason grandpa die.Paddy is the one that hurt the most since she is the closest with grandpa than any of his grandchild.

Speaking of Paddy,she been very quiet ever since we escape from Homeworld and Flame,in fact she doesn't even open her mouth ever since dad start driving our RV.

I look at her at the back side from the passenger seat im sitting at,she at the same place and position I saw from the last 3 times I check on her.She wasn't as cheerful as she usually is and that wasn't even suprise me after what she did to Red.

I never forget the hateful and sorrow I saw in her eyes when she declare that she doesn't want him to be her mate.

Flashback

"Y-you...you kill m-my gra-grandpop?",Paddy bang brush away enough to see one of her eyes clearly.After Blue Diamond told us what happen that night,she left with her guards leaving only us in the room.