Meeting my mate

Sapphire POV~~

Pearl had help me with my schedual and we both had the same class all week.She also introduce me with some of her friend who is Greg,Rose and Peridot.She said that Peridot also the new student here.I meet Lapis when she walk with Paddy at the hallway.Im so glad she already making a friend here.Sadly,she's a junior so she on the different class but we still meet at lunch.Pearl told me that she need to introduce me to two more of her friend but i have to go meet Ms.Sadie to grab my other document for the club i'll be join so i said to her that i'll meet them later.

Im now walking to the office to meet Ms.Sadie.I step in but i didnt see her.I walk to another table and saw she was flirting with a guy that looks like a senior.The guy look annoyed and ignore her.

"Umm,hi Ms.Sadie,im here for the document you ask me to take",i said try to not be rude.

"Oh yes,Sapphire,you can take the paper at my table",i nodded.I notice that the guy was looking at me with a weird way.It looks like he's confuse,i dont know what he want to confuse about not like i have a third eye or something so i shrugged it away.I walk back to her office and take the paper she talking about.Then,the bell rang which mean the first class is about to start...shit!its just first day of school and im already late!!.I check on my schedule.My first class is English class at the room A143....where the heck is room A143!!.I scan the hallway but couldnt find it.I sighed.How am i suppost to go in time.

"Need any help,miss Sapphire?",

I turn around and saw the guy from earlier looking at my schedule."Oh i need to find room A143,my English class is there",i said.He then smile.

"The room is few class away,follow me",he walk infront of me and i follow him.I want to start a conversation because its getting awkward walking in silent.

"Uhhmmm,are you a senior too?",i ask him."Oh no,i just a substitute.Im a graduated senior last year here",i nodded.

"Your face looks familiar,do you had a sister here?",i nodded."We both just move here yesterday,she's a junior.Why?you meet her before",he nodded."I saw your sister get bullied earlier and got herself hurt.But dont worry,i help her and she's okay now",my eyes widen then sigh in relief when he said she's okay.No wonder i saw her covering her head earlier.

Then,not that i realise,we arrived at a room A143.He give me back my paper that he help me to carry.

"Thank you so much,Mr....",i trailed off remembering i still dont know his name.He probably notice that and smiled.

"Red.But no need to call me that.Just Red",i nodded."Thank you again,Red for your help",he nodded and walk away.

I entered the room and saw lots of people looking at me.

"Sorry that im late,i got loss back there"

"Its okay,Sapphire we still not begin yet.Can you come over here so i can introduce you?",i nodded and walk to beside her.

Ruby POV~~~

I was minding my own business when the door suddenly open up.And what i saw next completely blown me away.Its the same girl i meet last night!!!.She's like the most pretty girl i ever lay my eyes on.She walk beside Ms.Florite after apologizing for being late.Why she need to apologize anyway?i mean,good things takes time,right?.

"Everyone,our new classmate,she just move here yesterday so be nice to her",Ms.Florite look at her.

"Hello everyone,my name is Sapphire frost.I love reading and ice skating.I hope we can be friends",she smiled.God,she looks so cute when smiling.Sapphire....what a nice name for a beautiful girl.I realise i was smiling like a dork and i look away before anyone sees me.